Are you tired of getting 1 piece of pvp gear out of 15 bags?

Eradicatelol

Has it been established if the chance is static?

Myself included, it seems many people are getting gear out of their first 5 or so bags. I wonder if the chance is actually non-linear, or separate functions for different groups of people.

I do like that one of my companions is the same class as me, so I have 200% more gear to obtain before it is "wasted."

opened 11 bags just now.

Got my 3rd helm, 3rd ear piece, 5th relic, 5th implant, and 7th bracer.

Still missing weapon, off hand, gloves, belt.

But hey, at least I have 7 pairs of bracers.

That's still a lot of items. What % are you getting gear when you open those bags?

What do you tend to be doing when you open those bags?

they need to let me sell the tons of crap centurion coms that offer me nothing, for something I can use to get that last piece of gear. I need a helm(well and bracers, but they don't really count anyway). I've got most of the other three sets for my class, and I never intend to play them.

I wouldn't care if champion gear cost 500 centurion comms, just as long as I had a way to get that last peice, and something to spend those worthless comms on.

they need to let me sell the tons of crap centurion coms that offer me nothing, for something I can use to get that last piece of gear. I need a helm(well and bracers, but they don't really count anyway). I've got most of the other three sets for my class, and I never intend to play them.

I wouldn't care if champion gear cost 500 centurion comms, just as long as I had a way to get that last peice, and something to spend those worthless comms on.

The system is broken, badly!

This is almost as bad as tionese crystals ... now those things are fkn useless!

Being able to trade extra pieces for comms seems very reasonable to me

The duplicates piss me off, not entirely by the fact they're duplicates and I didn't get something I don't have yet, but by the fact I don't get as many centurion commendations when I get those stupid duplicates. I cannot save up for centurion gear because I keep getting duplicates. They could at least not reduce the cent comms you get or let us trade the dups for them. Now it's impossible to plan anything. "Ok so today I get 3 bags = 9 commendations" BANG 3X RELIC!!!!11one

That's still a lot of items. What % are you getting gear when you open those bags?

What do you tend to be doing when you open those bags?

It is still a lot of items, I agree. But out of all those, only one was marginally useable (the helm as removable mods). Everything else is just vendor trash.

I useually get about 1 piece of gear every 4 bags or so; really don't have the math on it though.

And when I open those bags, I tend to be... wait for it... opening bags.

opened 11 bags just now.

Got my 3rd helm, 3rd ear piece, 5th relic, 5th implant, and 7th bracer.

Still missing weapon, off hand, gloves, belt.

But hey, at least I have 7 pairs of bracers.

You got 5 pieces in 11 bags, though they are repeats, and you are complaining about the proc rate?

Title says it all, and when you get that piece of gear it usually being one you already have?

Check out my signature thread and support!

I'd rather just get the centurion commendations rather than nothing. At least I can gear my other toons who don't use Willpower as their main stat. The only companion I have that uses Willpower is Xalek and he has pretty much a full set of champ gear already!