Patch: breaks more than it fixes!?!?!?

Lucioon

I really enjoy playing this game, but its just starting to become unbearable...

Before Patch, Ilum was a lagfest when in raid of 24 vs 70, but it was still bearable, attackes would still go off, my character was still able to move, and the lag disappears once i leave Ilum.

After Patch, Ilum has become a slide show when 24 vs 70 , I can no longer move as, every few seconds, my character would freeze on screen. And it continues even if i jump to Warzones or get back to the fleet.

After asking everyone in the raid if they are experiencing a worst lag experience, they all agree that it was never this bad, and this is the same people that raids Ilum every night trying to make Ilum a actual Open world PVP.

I don't mind that Imps gets all the benefits, I don't mind that you are fixing every republic exploit and advantages so that Imps gets the upper hand.

What I do mind is why is every patch that is introduced, instead of fixing, it just introduces more bugs, create more lag. Why is it that you ( bioware) are trying to destroy your own game.

Bugs are expected in a new game such as this, but when you fix 1 bug by introducing another 2 , its really not fixing. Please see that everyone that is still playing wants to continue playing. Unless this was intentional and your intent was to drive your players away. Then I applaud that you are succeeding.

They apparently have no way to stress test their game. It is a shame that so little time and effort is put into testing, stressing and performance tuning. Don't expect the players to test your game. Their feedback is great to point out things you might have missed but the job is really BW's and they introduced some new crud with this patch.