5600 Smash Damage in Full Warhero Heavy Armor

silvercgull

It can. They will not get the heavy armour rating, but they will get the set bonus. L2P yourself! ;)

Right, You rip out the Vin armorings and put them into medium armor. Every Sent/Mara that knows anything about this game does it.

Yep, it happens.

My Operative is in full WH w/ EWH weapons. Expertise is around 1310 or so. Smash/Sweep usually hits me between 5000-6000 from most players. There are maybe 3-4 Jugs/Guards on our server that seem to always hit me for well over 6000 though. Maybe the medium armor? Or not, because everyone seems to get hit for this much.

Still waiting for them to make Hidden Strike an AOE so I can hit everyone around me for 5k....oh wait, HS only hits for about 3k on someone in full WH gear because they nerfed the piss out of it.

Edited by Sivlar

I fail to see what there is to discuss. When the planets align and Orions belt are at an angle of 202.2 degrees to Minor Ursa some team mates decide to try and peel the warriors off me . Problem is: I end up having to heal twice the damage because of Smash. Which would be fine if it didnt have a short CD and giant damage.