Is Arkann braindead?

Protoaloe

Had meeting with Kira/Scourge who have some story about me being possessed in the past etc and after discussion with them I turned to my companion Arkann who for sure would have an opinion about his father and the discussion etc. The stupid idot merely has that dumb look on his face and says "something is bothering you, hope it's not me".

I get so sick of him saying those stupid words and being a total moron, I am so sorry to have put all my 'gifts' on to the idiot! How different was it in the 'old' days any other 'lover' who would at least have a kind word - this idiot now is brain dead. I hope one day the game will wake up and be a bit more like it used to be...………………...I think I will ignore Arkann in future and chose ANYBODY else as companion!

Just an observation. So I won't come back to here so all your insults which I expect every time I write a comment will be for naught because I will not even read it!

Had meeting with Kira/Scourge who have some story about me being possessed in the past etc and after discussion with them I turned to my companion Arkann who for sure would have an opinion about his father and the discussion etc. The stupid idot merely has that dumb look on his face and says "something is bothering you, hope it's not me".

I get so sick of him saying those stupid words and being a total moron, I am so sorry to have put all my 'gifts' on to the idiot! How different was it in the 'old' days any other 'lover' who would at least have a kind word - this idiot now is brain dead. I hope one day the game will wake up and be a bit more like it used to be...………………...I think I will ignore Arkann in future and chose ANYBODY else as companion!

Just an observation. So I won't come back to here so all your insults which I expect every time I write a comment will be for naught because I will not even read it!

Hah! That is actually a very GOOD point!

Bust since Arcann is so..meh, I barely use him and certainly do not spend any companion gifts on him.

He just takes pixel space in Bioware servers, so I just forgot that he "might" have something reasonable to say about it.

But.. he also might not know anything! Because...Valkorion, Remeber, he was power obsessed self-indulging megalomaniac, pompous bastard, what he quite explicitly staded many times What he thought of his own family was clearly visible at the "End of times". so, perhaps Arcann is, indeed. braindead in that regard....

Had meeting with Kira/Scourge who have some story about me being possessed in the past etc

How much attention did you pay to the KotFE story? The events of Chapters I and II? The KotET story? *That* is what they are talking about, not "some story about". You *were*, well, not exactly possessed by TVV(1), but certainly "occupied" by him, which is, apparently, sufficient to protect you to some extent from the curse on Tomb 19(5). Just gotta find the fourteen beads of jade(5).

(1) Tenebrae(2) / Vitiate(3) / Valkorion(4)

(2) His original name.

(3) A title bestowed on Tenebrae by Marka Ragnos.

(4) A Zakuulan warrior-king later possessed by Tenebrae.

(5) Ref: Tomb 19 by Kansas.