best

coraxss

Not Good Enough, Rebel Dream and The Black Forge are the best end game raiding guilds. You somehow don't sound like the kinda guy who wants to do NiM.

Not Good Enough are the best guild in the world because they have Ravagy, the biggest PvE hero I know.

Everyone knows that PvP is dead and that everyone who plays it are none factors. However, the best PvP guilds are Havoc Squad and Honour.

Not Good Enough are the best guild in the world because they have Ravagy, the biggest PvE hero I know.

Everyone knows that PvP is dead and that everyone who plays it are none factors. However, the best PvP guilds are Havoc Squad and Honour.

I feel a slight hint of sarcasm in your last sentence there.. just.. a tiny smidge.

Honour being an RP guild? Sounds legit. Being a top PvP guild, no sarcasm there for sure. And the conquest points thing.

Heh, I'm in Honour and haven't installed 2.9 yet. I need to go do it before they replace me with someone from the alt guild for more conquest boost. :p

Honour being an RP guild? Sounds legit. Being a top PvP guild, no sarcasm there for sure. And the conquest points thing.

Heh, I'm in Honour and haven't installed 2.9 yet. I need to go do it before they replace me with someone from the alt guild for more conquest boost. :p

Honour is a guild for casuals; I've yet to see a competent player from the guild - both in ranked and normals.

Also: YAY! for exploiting a mechanic. You go, Honour! :rolleyes:

Honour is a guild for casuals; I've yet to see a competent player from the guild - both in ranked and normals.

Also: YAY! for exploiting a mechanic. You go, Honour! :rolleyes:

This.

Honour recruited every scrub in the fleet. They might beat us someday in wz because we die laughing when we see them :D

This.

Honour recruited every scrub in the fleet. They might beat us someday in wz because we die laughing when we see them :D

Does that mean most of the server is scrubs then because honour is 1 of the biggest guild ?? :S:rak_02:

No need calling a hole guild scrubs Honour are kicking *** in the guild conquest so say what you like about us. We are a friendly guild that gives everyone a chance . We will see what happens pvp wise in S3

We won't need to see - the only reason as to why you're dominating? Yeah, you're using an exploit. Grats. Want a cookie?

S3 will be a slaugther of your members - just like the two previous seasons :rolleyes: