Soloing HM FP 55 full clear/tank

Zoldrim

Hello, im Kytres a jugg tank and i managed to solo clear HM 55 Athiss(used healer companion). I just wanted to post this videos so that people can see what a jugg tank is capable of while soloing.

Trash mobs 1:

Boss 1:

Trash mobs 2:

Boss 2:

Trash mobs 3:

Boss 3:

Hello, im Kytres a jugg tank and i managed to solo clear HM 55 Athiss(used healer companion). I just wanted to post this videos so that people can see what a jugg tank is capable of while soloing.

Trash mobs 1:

Boss 1:

Trash mobs 2:

Boss 2:

Trash mobs 3:

Boss 3:

Too bad HM Athiss has been soloed by a DPS character back when 168 gear was the best. 8)

Yeah he did what i did on a dps, prob when marauders were op or something. He did cheese Beast of Vodal Kress, i didnt cheese it , i fought it at the entrance with the adds which makes the fight very spiky especially when you dont have enough dps to finish the adds before the next round of them, he avoided the adds. Are you a rep or an imp Memo? Edited by Zoldrim

Yeah he did what i did on a dps, prob when marauders were op or something. He did cheese Beast of Vodal Kress, i didnt cheese it , i fought it at the entrance with the adds which makes the fight very spiky especially when you dont have enough dps to finish the adds before the next round of them, he avoided the adds. Are you a rep or an imp Memo?

OP? Nah. Good? Yeah. Hungering heals were already cut by half, and in terms of DPS they were great, but not the best. You can twist whatever aspect you want but you can't deny that doing it with a less durable character two gear tiers down amounts to something. :p

I play both sides myself, how come?

OP? Nah. Good? Yeah. Hungering heals were already cut by half, and in terms of DPS they were great, but not the best. You can twist whatever aspect you want but you can't deny that doing it with a less durable character two gear tiers down amounts to something. :p

I play both sides myself, how come?

Stop arguning m8, he is a tank from the best guild on this server... or planet... universe!

Stop arguning m8, he is a tank from the best guild on this server... or planet... universe!

BalkanForge/BlackForce* too OP.

That French 240p though.

Does Athiss really take up so much memory no one can record to 720? :p

*I guess Black Force was happening around Nelson Mandela's imprisonment... just saying.

Edited by TheRandomno