Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unassembled Component Changes in 5.4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unassembled Component Changes in 5.4
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Loki_
08.05.2017 , 04:50 PM | #101
Your going about this all wrong the components from the dailies are irrelevant, this is why people just afk gsf matches.. you need to make the components per match from warzones more than that of gsf if you want to stop the afk gsf match syndrome

Screaming_Ziva
08.05.2017 , 04:58 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As we have mentioned a few times over the past couple of weeks, we are planning some Unassembled Component changes in GU 5.4. This thread is to outline the exact changes you can expect. We had a few goals we wanted to focus on:
  • Increase the overall Components a character can get each week via Missions.
  • Increase incentive for Ranked Warzones to increase participation and to ensure it is being properly rewarded compared to unranked.
  • Shift some of the rewards from the Daily Missions into Weekly Missions so it is less punishing if you miss a day.

With that in mind, here are the specifics!

Unranked - Overall, Component rewards earned per week unchanged.
  • Daily Mission: Now rewards 10 Components, down from 12.
  • Weekly Mission: Now rewards 54 Components, up from 40.

Ranked - Large changes were made here to really amp up the value of Ranked Missions.
  • Solo Daily: Now rewards 15 Components, down from 16.
  • Solo Weekly: Now rewards 100 Components, up from 30.
  • Group Daily: Now rewards 30 Components, up from 20.
  • Group Weekly: Now rewards 200 Components, up from 60.

It is worth noting that the Command XP values of almost all of these Missions have also been buffed. The same is true of the Ranked Season Tokens that you earn from the Ranked Missions. Those are the Mission changes you can expect for Ranked and Unranked coming in 5.4. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Is anyone else getting tired of Bioware posting new information (that they know we will not like) late on Friday afternoons and then disappearing for the weekend? It's like they know what we're going to say and hope we'll forget about it by Monday.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for. Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Loki_
08.05.2017 , 05:01 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
Is anyone else getting tired of Bioware posting new information (that they know we will not like) late on Friday afternoons and then disappearing for the weekend? It's like they know what we're going to say and hope we'll forget about it by Monday.
We wont forget about it by Monday but they will !

DarthSpuds
08.05.2017 , 06:14 PM | #104
Its lazy, cowardly, and shows they have no real intention of communicating "with us", and are happy to continue communicating "at us".

Nothing at all learned during Ben's disastrous tenure as Lead Producer.
In fact those days are looking better by the hour.

All The Best
#removeRNG
Sub Expires: 25 Sept 2017
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Icykill_
08.05.2017 , 09:36 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
^ This.

2 more months of this and it will be "Come back Ben Irving all is forgiven".

That's how bad it is getting.

All The Best
You have to question wether Keith actually has much of a say in what is happening or is he just the front man and the real culprits are hidding behind him.
As an avid player I thought Keith would understand the plight of the rest of us. This is why I question if he is just shielding those people who are ruining the game with their agenda.
I really hope he's not the the one making these poor decisions as he seems a decent person and I think he wants to help but can't get past the bureaucracy.
We Need Cross Faction PvP War Zones And Skill vs Skill PvP
What's Your Bolster LvL Preference
http://www.strawpoll.me/13644464/

Icykill_
08.05.2017 , 09:39 PM | #106
Yep, it's their MO. Post Friday and make everyone stew all weekend.

BoySaber
08.05.2017 , 10:12 PM | #107
Best way we can communicate with them is with our credit cards. Everything else falls on deaf ears. I start to believe that coming to forums is waste of time, as customers we expressed concerns and in turn received only a mid finger from the company. I am just curious what is the next thing they will do exactly the opposite of what players asked for.
Click here to get these rewards in SWTOR.

Tsillah
08.06.2017 , 12:38 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Loki_ View Post
Your going about this all wrong the components from the dailies are irrelevant, this is why people just afk gsf matches.. you need to make the components per match from warzones more than that of gsf if you want to stop the afk gsf match syndrome
And now they will afk ranked warzones. I know I will. Well, I might dance or throw a couple of attacks for the helluvit.

Need to go check how many 4v4 matches I need to lose to get my weekly.
Galactic Command shall fall. May the Empire rise!

Gratuitous display of referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB Use it for some goodies or don't use it.

Hoppinswtor
08.06.2017 , 12:44 AM | #109
Downloading ffxiv - H2017.06.06.0000.0001k

Time Remaining: Approximately 78 minutes
Download Speed 3.74MB/s

this game has better classes, specs, rotations, pvp, etc etc. but at least that game is fresh and has content and is supported proprely and isn't just some casual crap.
Hoppin <Death Smile>
Hoppinator (Merc), Hoppin (Sorc), Hopportunity (Sage), Hopperoni (Mando)
Hopposites (Mara), Hoptimal (Sin), Hopalicious (Jugg)
Oppinator (Operative)

Icykill_
08.06.2017 , 12:45 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoppinswtor View Post
Downloading ffxiv - H2017.06.06.0000.0001k

Time Remaining: Approximately 78 minutes
Download Speed 3.74MB/s
Wish they had voice actors for the dialogue instead of text