LF Republic Guild

Kabatta

I'm still very new to SWTOR and am looking for some good leads on guilds that are worth considering on Star Forge. Even if it isn't your guild, if you know of it and think it sounds like a possible fit, please feel free to add it to my list. Regrettably, being so new means I'm still not 100% sure I'm looking for in a guild, but I'll do my best to provide enough information to narrow it down a bit!

About Me

• Still very new to SWTOR but a long-time veteran of other MMO's. I raided at the WW progression level in EQ2 as a Conjuror during multiple expansions (TSO, SF, CoE, and PoP). COVID has me hunting for some extra diversions while we're all cooped up which led to a hunt for a good game. I couldn't stomach going back to EQ2, so I decided to dust off SWTOR and have been really enjoying it (I last played, very briefly, in 2012).

• Despite the impression the first bullet might give you, I'm very low key, patient, and am nearly always willing to make time to help people. I'm fairly quiet by nature until I get to know people and am never one to lose my cool.

• I'm a min/max-er at heart. I enjoy delving in to the mechanics of a game and figuring out how best to push whatever class I'm playing. Obviously given how new I am to this game, I'm still just getting my feet wet.

• My current character is a level 72 Jedi Telekinetic Sage. I played a Jedi Sentinel through the story (cuz why the heck not it's a great story!), but I'm a caster at heart. I'm still playing through the stories on the Sage but I'm sure I'm going to be looking for group/raid content at some point in the not-to-distant future.

What I'm Looking For

• An active (EST evening) like-minded guild that at a minimum enjoys doing group content. At some point I might end up interested in PVP, but until I get a little bit more cluefull I'll probably avoid it. I could also see myself being interested in raids, but that will depend. Not sure what that looks like yet in this game.

• Bonus points if there are people in the guild that are very familiar with the game mechanics that enjoy identifying crazy ideas to try and sharing what they know.

• Exactly zero drama. If negative drama is possible, that would be even better.

• A reasonably friendly and helpful atmosphere.

What I Offer

• My tragic level 72 Sage in all of his derpy glory! I prefer DPS, but am generally pretty happy to heal as well, hence the sage!

• I make an effort to share what I do have (be that crafting materials, items, knowledge, assistance, etc). I'm a firm believer in the idea that groups of people succeed or fail by investing in one another.

• No drama!

Feel free to comment here if you have solid advice or send me a PM. Thanks in advance!

I'm still very new to SWTOR and am looking for some good leads on guilds that are worth considering on Star Forge.

About Me

• Still very new to SWTOR but a long-time veteran of other MMO's.

, so I decided to dust off SWTOR and have been really enjoying it (I last played, very briefly, in 2012).

What I'm Looking For

•  

• Bonus points if there are people in the guild that are very familiar with the game mechanics that enjoy identifying crazy ideas to try and sharing what they know.

• Exactly zero drama. If negative drama is possible, that would be even better.

• A reasonably friendly and helpful atmosphere.

hi there, based on some of the particular things i've singled out in your original post (quoted above) , you might want to check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

However, based on your entire post , i have a feeling eventually you'll be looking for one of the larger 'mega guilds'.

( i don't mean that in a bad way btw, since i actually chat & coordinate with some of those fellow GM's quite a lot myself too)

But i figured it couldn't hurt to reach-out to you anyway, just in case. And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! :D

regards, Neestar (republic side) :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder