Restart

MustangCzar

Hey everyone,

First off, I'd like to say thank you to all who respond. Second off, I'd like to state that I've had the game since December 2011. Third, I've got no 50's :(:p:mad:

On to business! I'm going to restart completely! And i mean deleting all of my characters (besides my brother's) and create one, possibly two and level them together. The reasoning for this is i cannot stay on one character (Or at least i have a hard time since i have so many character) and i get annoyed making another person. I've tried every single class, some of them i only tried to about level 15, some a little more, so i know what i'd like to be. I've gotten it down to 3 classes: Trooper, Smuggler, or Assassin. I'd most likely go Vanguard, either smuggler, (or as I said) Assassin. I'm huge on appearence in this game (btw) and the usefulness of the class. Obviously, i know tanks and healers are useful (PvP and PvE), but I still want to have lots of fun.

What would you guys go? Give me your opinion and why.

Fist off let me say im the same as you, iv made one of every class and tried them all. I personally have found the operative to be the most fun because it allows for both range and melee, with that being said i would choose vanguard because again u will have that option to use range and melee, which i found is what someone who can't decide what class to play should go for. Edited by chrismini

I would suggest either commando or scoundral(advance classes)

Resons for commando:

We need more healers on the servers and the commando is one censored who can heal and got a great storyline for those who are all about honor duty and for the cause.

Resons for scoundral:

Steath and healing are in the same advance class.

This means you can get out of a tight spot during a wipe the ress everyone again.

It is also great for people who hate having too answer to anyone.

Edited by internaty

Thanks for replying guys. Scoundrel and vangaurd are the two classes i've been thinking about. I have pre-made characters of both btw. Those were the only two i didn't delete. The other ones were just to play around on. I just can't decided which to play. My brother said i should play assassin tank which I'm sort of considering since i like tanking (even if I would be and off tank) Edited by MustangCzar