Comical Empire tactics

LoL-K-Noob

So fully geared battlemaster Empire people score 5 goals and camp ball spawn with ball. We immediately recognize what they are about to do so we all stay by our goal line. 8 minutes on the clock and they dont budge from the spawn and we dont go to them. 8 minutes of doing nothing but staring at a screen and they didnt get any extra medals which they would if they attacked us. Makes perfect sense.

/Discuss.

So fully geared battlemaster Empire people score 5 goals and camp ball spawn with ball. We immediately recognize what they are about to do so we all stay by our goal line. 8 minutes on the clock and they dont budge from the spawn and we dont go to them. 8 minutes of doing nothing but staring at a screen and they didnt get any extra medals which they would if they attacked us. Makes perfect sense.

/Discuss.

Let's discuss how you've made two of these useless QQ threads in less than a 30 minute time span.

Please, stop with this, it's pointless, you're only digging a hole.

Atleast he made a better post about it this time.

Yes it sucks, and that's why there are timers on the games. What more do you suggest could be done?

Theres nothing you can do. Its a repeat of Warhammer Online where they destroy their own game catering to one faction.

Theres nothing you can do. Its a repeat of Warhammer Online where they destroy their own game catering to one faction.

How is "this" a faction only issue? Because your opponents happen to be better than you?

Sounds like a "better than you" problem. (not trying to poke fun at your situation, just how you make it to be something that it's not)

How is "this" a faction only issue? Because your opponents happen to be better than you?

Sounds like a "better than you" problem. (not trying to poke fun at your situation, just how you make it to be something that it's not)

Nope, in game mechanics are in favor of Empire. There was a long thread listing every occurance. No animation lag, turrets fire faster on alderaan, etc..

i dont know... jump down there and kill them? if your team cohesion is so bad the enemy team scores 5 pts super quick, you prolly deserve to get farmed

Ya because we can just take out 8 fully gear battlemasters when only 2 or 3 republic guys on the server are even valor 60 and arent online.

Classic

"We just man-handled you and gonna chill the rest of the game."

I would've been rollin' a fatty.

It's sad if this is a crying post... You still get comms and valor for losing... i'm sorry you had to wait 15 minutes and do nothing for it.

Nope, in game mechanics are in favor of Empire. There was a long thread listing every occurrence. No animation lag, turrets fire faster on alderaan, etc..

This thread is about a Comical occurrence in Huttball. Or did you forget you created this thread?

P.S. I have a Sage, and I know the "Differences" from Empire to the Republic. I'm not here to argue those facts. I'm here arguing your logic and how you stated your opinion.

"I lost to 8 guys who got to 5 points but decided to try and farm us by using a silly Tactic. Therefore, there must be a Faction imbalance because of that"

That is basically what you are saying, and that's quite absurd.

*fixed spelling*

Edited by Mintawno

Nope, in game mechanics are in favor of Empire. There was a long thread listing every occurance. No animation lag, turrets fire faster on alderaan, etc..

But what you're discussing here has nothing to do with any of those tiny problems. (And yes, it is annoying that they have these slight advantages, but they are not game breaking.) I destroy Imps all the time, especially in Huttball.

This thread is about a Comical occurance in Huttball. Or did you forget you created this thread?

P.S. I have a Sage, and I know the "Differences" from Empire to the Republic. I'm not here to argue those facts. I'm here argueing your logic and how you stated your opinion.

"I lost to 8 guys who got to 5 points but decided to try and farm us by using a silly Tactic. Therefore, there must be a Faction inbalance because of that"

That is basically what you are saying, and that's quite absurd.

Not even close to what im saying.

Personally I think they need to go with a more dynamic time system in Huttball.

Each time a team scores, 2 minutes is removed from the clock.

The team that is behind, if they score, they put 2 minutes back on the clock.

This means that even if a team is capable of farming you into nothing, they won't be able then to score to farm you, giving you the chance and desire to hope for beating them with score, if not with kills.

Also, they need to give a medal for scoring 1 and scoring 3 times, or each time you blow a door in Void Star, or 1 3, 7 in Ald. This motivates folks to score, giving them points without absolutely trying to wreck other players fun. Losing sucks, getting kicked in the nuts for 10min afterward is just silly.

Since those guys aren't gaining anything while standing around so it's actually a lose-lose situation, which is pretty good for a situation where you cannot win to begin with.

A good farming team would bench half of their team in such a situation so that some of their guys die, because getting some kills is better than none.

/Discuss.

Were you all lvl 10? I dont get it? No pushes? no pulls? you did nothing? you deserve it.

My Mortar Volley taking a slight bit longer to fire makes no difference in having a good team and winning many Warzones.

Just keep using them as excuses for playing poorly. There's no sympathy for you.

Classic

"We just man-handled you and gonna chill the rest of the game."

I would've been rollin' a fatty.

It's sad if this is a crying post... You still get comms and valor for losing... i'm sorry you had to wait 15 minutes and do nothing for it.

You can put that on your resume and maybe McDonalds will give you a raise.

Atleast he made a better post about it this time.

Yes it sucks, and that's why there are timers on the games. What more do you suggest could be done?

He comments that your post was better this time, then goes on to say that the situation (topic = huttball where 1 team used a silly tactic) was why there were timers in the game. Did this confuse you? because you did reply to this guy and quote him. Here's your response.

From anyones perspective, you are commenting on jockomoron's second "paragraph" referring to the issue you Originally posted on, and you call it catering to one faction.

Do you now understand why it sounds like "I lost to 8 guys who got to 5 points but decided to try and farm us by using a silly Tactic. Therefore, there must be a Faction imbalance because of that"

A few small things seem tilted on the empire side but to say it was "intentional" sounds a bit conspiracy theoristic to me. Who in their right mind would assume a company that is out to make money would use such a fail tactic as favoring one side with intent. There as some screw up's in game, get over it. I'm republic btw if that matters.