Looking for an Empire and a Republic Guild.

Ratzenkeller

Hello, all. I am new to the server. I was on a RP server, but RP'ing really isn't my thing (I joined the old server based on the recommendation of a friend IRL).

I have a level 51 Vanguard and a level 51 Mercenary that need homes. I would like to get into flashpoints and ops (eventually). I have been a member of SWTOR since the beginning and I am coming back from an extended break. All that I have really done with SWTOR is solo play and I am looking for more.

I am looking for mature guilds with members that have lives, jobs, and families. I am NOT looking for a pack of "professional" SWTOR players. I am looking for people that will take a run seriously, but at the same time realize that this is just a game.

BTW, I have not tanked in SWTOR yet. I have years of tanking experience in WoW, though. I have never healed, but willing to give it a shot. I am willing to respect toons if need be for the good of the group. Please have either vent or TS, please. Please feel free to hit my up in game (Vobro--Republic, Joraxe--Empire).

Thanks!

Edited by Ratzenkeller

Hey, Rat...If you are still looking, I invite you to check out the Hyperspace Motivators, at our website. Laid back bunch, serious when called for, and never otherwise. If you like what you see, consider putting in an app, or you can grab any of us that are on if you have any questions. We run a pretty active vent, as well, if you'd like to chat.

Our Imperial guild <Ilum Swim Team> is mostly for Alts, and leveling, but almost all of us have capped toons on that side for running stuff.

Either way, good luck in your search, and hope to hear from you.