new Grade 9 color crystals

Dolfans

This has been asked before but still I have yet to find an answer. What are these new grade 9 color crystals for? There is no information anywhere I can find on them. Would a DEV please give us some direction as to what these are going to be used for. Should we start stocking them up? Are they another crafting mission mistake, like bioanalysis and scavenging had early in 2.0 patch? Whats up with them, aspiring Artifice crafters would like to know.

They're used in crafting the new Black and Deep Blue Dye module that you buy for 100k from the CZ-198 rep vendor, so far at least. Just hit Champ rank today and got the schematic, so I'm glad that I now have a use for these (they've been piling up from the purple archeology missions I get from slicing).

You have to be champion level with Adjucators to buy the Black and Deep blue dye schematic.

Also, you can reload your que by switching instances. This will load up a new set of missions. Sometimes you get new ones sometimes the same ones you had, but I have found it to help to get more of the "rich" and "bountiful" missions. You can only do this one time when you enter an area, but it is also requed when you go to different areas.

So does anyone know any other schematics that use these new color crystals? So far this is the only schematic I know of in-game that uses the new crystals.