Sick of Imps telling Pubs L2P!

Izariel

I am sick to death of elitist Imps telling the Republic that the horrible pvp balance is a l2p issue. It is not. For the most part- the skill is the same on both sides.

1. Tell me how I can learn to play to beat 5 people when they zerg me?

2. Tell me how a group of 10 guildies can beat a group of 50 Imps when they are zerging us?

3. Tell me how it is a l2p issue when I start to beat an imp 1v1 and 4 of his friends come from nowhere and jump me.

4. Tell me how it is a l2p issue when the other team in Alderaan is made up of full battlemasters, has 5k more health and does 10-20% more damage than we do?

Curiously it is the same elitist imps that cry "l2p noob" that are running the second the Republic gets the upper hand (it does rarely happen out of sheer determination) Like any bully you bleet your crap about how good you are after BW has given you every advantage. Stuff it already.

I like to pvp and work hard for what I have. I am good at pvp, but not amazing. But, at least I try- and as the underdog its hard enough without dealing with all the elitist crap we keep hearing from the favored faction.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to your fleet where there should be over 200 people, tell them you're making a premade for pvp, watch the whispers come in, invite them, pvp.

Expecting to beat 5 with 1 is ludicrous. Get 4 more to join you. Go to fleet and shout.

If it's 50 vs 30 in Ilum, slightly different, although you can still recruit more.

If it's 1 v 5, that's ridiculous and so easily solvable it's not even funny. If you can't 4 people on your entire server that want to PVP, you need a server change because it's not Biowares fault nobody wants to PVP.

Edited by Zetara

I am sick to death of elitist Imps telling the Republic that the horrible pvp balance is a l2p issue. It is not. For the most part- the skill is the same on both sides.

2. Tell me how a group of 10 guildies can beat a group of 50 Imps when they are zerging us?

3. Tell me how it is a l2p issue when I start to beat an imp 1v1 and 4 of his friends come from nowhere and jump me.

4. Tell me how it is a l2p issue when the other team in Alderaan is made up of full battlemasters, has 5k more health and does 10-20% more damage than we do?

Curiously it is the same elitist imps that cry "l2p noob" that are running the second the Republic gets the upper hand (it does rarely happen out of sheer determination) Like any bully you bleet your crap about how good you are after BW has given you every advantage. Stuff it already.

I like to pvp and work hard for what I have. I am good at pvp, but not amazing. But, at least I try- and as the underdog its hard enough without dealing with all the elitist crap we keep hearing from the favored faction.

There's no l2p about it at all. It boils down to people doing what people love in MMOs:

.....making others rage.

Ignore it. They know it has to do with simple numbers and nothing else. Why bother feeding them.

^this!

+1

If you are losing on Ilum then why are you complaining to begin with? Its a balance issue and your complaining only shows how much you are getting trolled by zerging empire at Ilum

If you are losing in WZs then you need to l2p.

Not necessarily true. There is a pretty measurable advantage in gear right now that Imps have over Pubs.

Not to mention there are NUMEROUS documented skills where Imps have a timing advantage over their mirror Pub class.

Sigh, clueless Imps are clueless. The most people ive ever seen in my fleet was 110. That is at peak hours. Usually it is 60.

When I get 5, they get 20. When I get 10, they get 40. You are so utterly clueless I am speechless now. Play Pub for a while on a pvp server and youll see what Im talking about.

I get a bit tired of hearing people toss around this idea that there is a favored faction. To me this makes no sense. What possible benefit could Bioware get from favoring a faction? None. Nothing! They could only lose from favoring a faction.

The Empire is not favored. I just think the devs are completely out of touch with reality and have made some insanely poor choices.

If you are losing on Ilum then why are you complaining to begin with? Its a balance issue and your complaining only shows how much you are getting trolled by zerging empire at Ilum

If you are losing in WZs then you need to l2p.

Because the fact that you (much thanks to imp advantages, Ilum farming etc etc) are weeks ahead of us in gear/valor doesn't matter in the WZ's? wow, that is some amazing WZ you've got there.

Rofl, a Imp in denial is always something worth a laugh.

Go to your fleet where there should be over 200 people

lol is this what Imps think? No wonder they think there's no problem.

I actually checked last night during primetime, there were 111 people on my Fleet ship. And that's a high number, I very rarely see it over 100.

Edited by Crowingzero

I get a bit tired of hearing people toss around this idea that there is a favored faction. To me this makes no sense. What possible benefit could Bioware get from favoring a faction? None. Nothing! They could only lose from favoring a faction.

The Empire is not favored. I just think the devs are completely out of touch with reality and have made some insanely poor choices.

There is a favored faction, it is imperial. That has been proved beyond question. Your argument presupposes that BW is rational, they are not. They went into this favoring the Imperials and this is where it got them. Horrible balance. They dont have a clue on how to solve it now.

Go to your fleet where there should be over 200 people, tell them you're making a premade for pvp, watch the whispers come in, invite them, pvp.

Expecting to beat 5 with 1 is ludicrous. Get 4 more to join you. Go to fleet and shout.

If it's 50 vs 30 in Ilum, slightly different, although you can still recruit more.

If it's 1 v 5, that's ridiculous and so easily solvable it's not even funny. If you can't 4 people on your entire server that want to PVP, you need a server change because it's not Biowares fault nobody wants to PVP.

AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're obviously Empire and have no clue. Prime time you're lucky to find 100 at the Fleet, if that! 60! God you're clueless.

Sigh, clueless Imps are clueless. The most people ive ever seen in my fleet was 110. That is at peak hours. Usually it is 60.

When I get 5, they get 20. When I get 10, they get 40. You are so utterly clueless I am speechless now. Play Pub for a while on a pvp server and youll see what Im talking about.

I play pub regularly because a mate from past games rolled a repub before I rolled my main sith.

I'm also posting screenshots in 5 hours to settle a dispute I've had on these forums about the fact that we were outnumbered by republic last night. Apparantly according to republic it's just not possible.

The issue I was replying to, was the OP saying 1 vs 5. That's pathetically easy to counter. If you can't find 4 (4?... FOUR) people on your entire server who want to PVP then I'm sorry but you joined the wrong server.

You're right, there are over 200 people on the fleet... when I log in with my empire char. On my republic char there is rarely more than 80 people on the fleet, and that's during prime time. (~6pm central time)

It must be nice to be on your main char and always see 200+ people on your fleet. It must be easy finding groups. Try making a republic char and you'll see what I'm talking about.

We don't have 200 people on our fleet though. ;_;

If we were to take every level 50 republic character out to Ilum, at the same time, we would still be outnumbered 3:1 at the min.

It's a scary place out there for the blue team.

I play pub regularly because a mate from past games rolled a repub before I rolled my main sith.

I'm also posting screenshots in 5 hours to settle a dispute I've had on these forums about the fact that we were outnumbered by republic last night. Apparantly according to republic it's just not possible.

The issue I was replying to, was the OP saying 1 vs 5. That's pathetically easy to counter. If you can't find 4 (4?... FOUR) people on your entire server who want to PVP then I'm sorry but you joined the wrong server.

I actually did what you said. I left to base to ninja objectives with 3 other guildes. We got some but kept getting ganked by 10-15 man groups guarding the objectives and claiming armaments. Your argument fails.

You're right, there are over 200 people on the fleet... when I log in with my empire char. On my republic char there is rarely more than 80 people on the fleet, and that's during prime time. (~6pm central time)

It must be nice to be on your main char and always see 200+ people on your fleet. It must be easy finding groups. Try making a republic char and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I do. That's why I'm giving it as advice. Type 'LF more for Ilum PVP' and watch the whispers come in. Whether there is 60, 100, 150 or 200 if you don't get 1 or 2 people wanting to PVP then you joined the wrong server.

Whether or not it was intentionally done is irrelevent. The fact is that the Empire is favored mechanically (ie: Alderaan turrets, project v shock, etc), story wise (bland v interesting), visually (Jedi Knight/Jedi Consular gear v Sith Warrior/Sith inquisitor gear), and promotionally (if you followed beta, you'd know what I'm talking about).

I do. That's why I'm giving it as advice. Type 'LF more for Ilum PVP' and watch the whispers come in. Whether there is 60, 100, 150 or 200 if you don't get 1 or 2 people wanting to PVP then you joined the wrong server.

As stated above, there are typically less than 100 people in republic fleet. Most are not level 50 players. Of the few that are, most of them are not geared. This affects both Ilum and WZs.