Commandos: When Is Our PvP Buff Coming???

Korithras

You buff operatives and scoundrels, you buff sorcs and sages, but WE NEED BETTER SURVIVABILITY. We get targeted first in every pvp match because our defensive capability is the equivalent of running into enemy fire without wearing any armor at all.

I don't want a damage increase, I'm fine with the damage I do. What I'm talking about here is the ability to take more than 3 or 4 hits before I die. Because that's what it is like even with a full pvp set of gear on.

You die in 2-3 hits in pvp? You're not doing something right my friend. It's tough for a group of 4 to take me down. Make sure you're fully geared and augmented, use your defense cool downs and always pop your shield while engaged.

You need a healer and preferably tank and be in non ranked for 4 on you to be trivial.

Edited by Gyronamics

• 2 weeks later...
Playing a commando healer in ranked is awful. Even with a guard any competent dps will sit on me and interrupt every cast. Eventually either myself or a team mate is going down. There is nothing I can do to stop it. I'm an amazing healer with gear and the class can do amazing things if I can free cast. But it just falls to pieces under harassment.

Playing a commando healer in ranked is awful. Even with a guard any competent dps will sit on me and interrupt every cast. Eventually either myself or a team mate is going down. There is nothing I can do to stop it. I'm an amazing healer with gear and the class can do amazing things if I can free cast. But it just falls to pieces under harassment.

Sages have the same problem. The only reason that scoundrels are viable in PVP is because they have so many instant heals that can't be interrupted. For commandos, all it takes is two DPS taking turns interrupting medical probe and you're almost completely neutralized as a healer.

Soon I hope.

Playing commando in ranked is just horrible.

Commando = automatic focus.

We have difficulty surviving under pressure and everyone knows it. imho our shield needs a major buff so that we can actually survive burst or focus. Every other class has its tools for dealing with pressure. Warriors have their shields. Ops have escape tools. Sins have awesome cc and escape tools.

I just hope when we get our buff its not like the lousy buff snipers got. They're still pretty squishy. Their buff moved them up the auto focus list to just above commandos lol.