Team Ranked Event, Saturday May 2nd

Jinre_the_Jedi

Gonna copy paste from my Previous post :)

Hey guys, with the success of the previous Team Ranked event, and the overwhelming response from many of you that this is something you enjoy, I will be hosting another Team Ranked event on May 2nd on the North American server, The Bastion starting at 5pm Eastern until midnight. The last event, in case any of you missed it, was a HUGE success, there were upwards of 25+ teams that queued up in total throughout the entirety of the event and it lasted well over 10 hours. Depending on the turnout of this event, I will decide whether this is something that can happen on a regular basis or if I should just scrap the idea.

If there are any fellow streamers out there that would like to help me coordinate this event and show it from your perspective, send me a message ingame, here on the forums, or on my twitch and I will try to get back with you ASAP. The goal is that if enough popular streamers broadcast this that perhaps we can really bring the community together for a change instead of splitting it up. If you don't have a team but still want to participate, pm me ingame and I will try to team up with you. Hope to see you all Saturday!

For cohesiveness, I will post a list of updated streams of those helping to host this so that you guys can watch from the perspective of more than one team or team comp:

Kre'a - Twitch.tv/Kreea (Shadow tank/dps perspective)

Brax - Twitch.tv/BraxGaming (Various role perspective)

Gouken - Twitch.tv/GoukenPT (Powertech dps perspective)

Kakarrot - Twitch.tv/Kakarrot1138 (Shadow tank/dps perspective)

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

Also, to add to this! Depending on the turnout of this event, I may open up a teamspeak server that is open to the public for the Bastion. The idea is that if there are any groups who don't have a common method of communication, they can group up in the public teamspeak. Likewise, if there are any players looking to participate but don't have a group, they can find similiar like minded players in the teamspeak and group with them.