disappointed in swtor mmo faction stat balance

CowboyPharo

There are a lot of good points in the gaming end.

E.G. in the pvp part if your imperials against imperials then the stats are balanced or rep against rep then everyone has an equal oppertunity to win or lose fights are actually competitive fights providing there are no hackers in the warzone using stat boost hacks.

but when it comes to faction against faction have to give bioware a double thumbs down on that the stat balance is so far boosted for one faction verses the other it's not even an enjoyable game anymore.

for most ppl pvp is just to lvl to 50 cause the regular questing part is terrible rewards for the quest's hardly make enough to pay for training from 1 to 50 with repairs and upgrades per lvl.

so the real thing is did bioware do the stat boost for one faction intentionally.

well with all the complaints in the forums about republic being overpowered and resisting dmg and spells and such i have to say yeah it was done intentionally.

there are some things in the forums of ppl complaining about a lvl 20 toon killing 2 higher lvl toons and that lvl 20 did 5 times more dmg then the higher lvl toons was it looked into.

that flat out truth bioware ignored it again cause it was a imperial player.

sad thing about the whole forums part is there are more posts from the republic side about great game pvp know how and all that jazz very few postings of good from the imperial players they are 99% about how the imperials are underpowered abilities not working.

pretty much complaints, dont get me wrong there are a couple good posts from imperial players in there but they dont post about how well they're imperial toon is working they are sharing how well they're republic toon works in comparison to they're imperial toon.

i did have toons on both factions and after a long and healthy trrial for the gaming thing and then a good decent amount of time for bioware to actually engage in these issues and such i have to share this game with the file 13 program.

gaming is supposed to be enjoyable it's not about getting killed in the first 3 seconds of the warzone starts or release from the respawn area. and the fact that ppl are calling them stun wars pretty much sums it up. is it really worth spending good money to get upset about playing a game style.

well like the largest majority that has stopped playing this game allready and made the same comments in the past.

this is not a game i would suggest to anyone that is looking for entertainment.

bioware needs to take this one back to the table and fix it mmo gaming is not about having an overpowered faction in pvp, nor is it about trying to build on what has been lost due to glitches and so forth.

in any other mmo gaming if you where entitled to a certain reward but never recieved it the game masters would review the data and what was lost they replaced. biowares attempt for the fix is the sorry not you recieved and hope you continue to play.

well after you recieve a large number of those sorry notes and nothing else you tend to learn that bioware dont care.

Thats just the pvp end.

now the pve end they really need to fix a lot of things.

E.G. the rewards are really shallow nothing is consistant.

Really give the characters custom gear in low lvl's but rewards are of lesser value till your in upper 40 lvl's.

Or here was the most profound thing i found questing in a lvl 45 area and recieving a reward for a mabey character in your legacy. well when you start to get an over amount of that same reward for one character or are recieving that reward when you dont have anymore room to make other charcters that can use that item then it comes down to again bioware did not think about how this is going to play out.

on one account i recieved 8 weapon construction kits only had one toon that could use it.

but not to be just pick apart one thing i have to look at a lot of different things generally when your doing a quest line you get better rewards when the quest gets harder.

E.G. quest involves weak npc's well the reward is of lesser value strong npc's the reward becomes a greater value and then there are the elites well in all of mmo gaming history the reward is of a greater value.

Well in this senario that is not of the case in many cases the reward is credits only yet you just struggled to finish that quest.

the value of the quest line deffinatly does not share any value with the rewards.

and as many of ppl found out on they're regular quest missions they have discovered the odd lvl 50 strong npc in they're group dungeon as bioware has failed continuosly to fix this they do ask you for everything that has nothing to do with the zone. come on really bioware made a game where they can not retrieve data from, to find the bug and remove it they really want to know time, date, zone, quest, companion, and yes i said companion apperantly your companion may have summoned a lvl 50 npc to your lvl 40 group instance...

So with all this again another show of really not caring for customers stands out.

On a possitive note bioware did well with graphics have to give them credit there.

but like i said it's only well not terrific or spectacular.

I'm sorry but what are you even saying. It's hard to make your statements coherent, you don't even use capital letters.

The topic is wrong and out of place too, there is no evidence to support your claims, republic being more resistant? That is wrong and I've never heard anyone say that before. You also posted this in the wrong forum, if anywhere it should be in the PVP section.

I'm sorry but what are you even saying. It's hard to make your statements coherent, you don't even use capital letters.

The topic is wrong and out of place too, there is no evidence to support your claims, republic being more resistant? That is wrong and I've never heard anyone say that before. You also posted this in the wrong forum, if anywhere it should be in the PVP section.

How do you know where this should even be? I have no idea what the OP is really saying.