Lightsaber

ZICCOSMIC

i'm level 13 Jedi Sentinel. I am looking to buy a new lightsaber, but in all the weapons stores I just find lightsabers to level 40 and above. Where I can find a lightsaber to my level. Unfortunately, I discarded my sentinel supply pack inadvertntly, and I could not get it back. I would love to have a second lightsaber

if your lightsaber is orange (it should be since its a reward upon leaving your home world), look in the GTN under item modifications (i think that's what the menu is called). From there, you can upgrade any of the individual modifications inside your saber which will also increase the level of your saber (Hilt, Color crystal, Mod). There is no need to buy a completely new one. The hilt in specific will increase the damage you will be doing. Edited by haliy

You could try and 'reach out' to people who make them. If you look on the market (GTN) each piece made will show "made by" and just drop them a mail and see if they'll make something lower specifically for you. Guild mates are also good for this. Also, check out the planet vendors - they usually have planet specific leveled gear.

Artifice crafters usually have a ton of the low level orange "custom lightsaber" schematics but there is usually no demand. If somebody asked me for one I'd probably give it away just to justify having stacks of that stupid schematic. I ;)

Is there a main hand quest reward after finishing Coursant? The Sith have one after finishing Kaas IIRC.

Basically, yes, you get your first light saber at the end of starter planet (Tython). But then at lvl10 when you choose your advanced class, you get a supply kit for the specific weapon (double bladed, dual wielding, etc) and that's what the OP discarded by mistake (I almost did that myself :()

Basically, yes, you get your first light saber at the end of starter planet (Tython). But then at lvl10 when you choose your advanced class, you get a supply kit for the specific weapon (double bladed, dual wielding, etc) and that's what the OP discarded by mistake (I almost did that myself :()

Yes, but that happens at L10. I believe there is also a reward around L15 for a green main hand weapon. I'd look it up on one of the database sites, but I can't get to them here.

You could try and 'reach out' to people who make them. If you look on the market (GTN) each piece made will show "made by" and just drop them a mail and see if they'll make something lower specifically for you. Guild mates are also good for this. Also, check out the planet vendors - they usually have planet specific leveled gear.

I didn´t see the "made by" in the pieces. How can I find it?

I didn´t see the "made by" in the pieces. How can I find it?

All pieces made by players should have it (unless they removed it in a recent patch and I missed that). If you mouse over an item, at the bottom of all the description/stats/etc. it'll show "Made by <name>". If the item wasn't player crafted but a loot drop or npc vendor bought, it won't say anything.

I found a generic example image here - it shows "Made by Kur'gan"

Edited by BeToo
fix link