A project I would like some help with

Forgasert

This is not spam. I am not trolling. I would like some help with a project is very much Star Wars related. A lot of you may recall the Sandy Hook shooting. One of the teachers that was killed was a huge Star Wars fan. I was touched by her heroism and thought it might be a nice gesture to try to make her a Jedi Knight. To that end, I have created a petition to Disney,after all Disney does now control all Star Wars,to try and make this happen. This project very much has the backing of her family and friends. If anyone would like to help with this,please let me know. here is the link to the petition :http://www.change.org/petitions/walt-disney-co-make-teacher-rachel-d-avino-a-jedi-knight

A better way of doing it would be to contact Star Wars book writers or game writes and give even the slightest mention of her name as being a Jedi Teacher. Even if the sentence "and Padawan Teacher Rachel D'Avino is teaching our new students." would add her to the C-Canon. Sending a petition to Disney is not going to do anything, and the most you would get if they did would be her name on the Wiki as a Jedi with no background.

I'd also suggest using proper grammar if you want to be taken seriously with such matters, well thought out posts make a big difference.

Edited by Pingonaut

I think this is a lovely idea. I also agree that a petition might be the wrong way to go. I'd work up a professional seeming statement of why you want this and send it directly to disney execs involved with the star wars projects, myself. Or perhaps to JJ Abrams, if you can find a way. This would be better done in the movies than in the game, I think, for maximum impact.