Chasing CRIT/SURGE

Murdertrane

Hey guys,

**Posted this on the Smuggler forum since I'm a Smuggler. But I figure the information would be helpful to IAs as well. Thanks for any help.**

My gunslinger is in almost full champ. My scoundrel is 12/14 champ.

I end up getting asked to use my gunslinger for PvE ops instead of scoundrel (wonder why) so I'm effectively shut out of the 25 (58) op enhancements on my scoundrel.

With the weird itemization on our setpieces (2x more accuracy than surge? really?) I'm looking for avenues to replace my current enhancements with Crit/surge enhancements.

But damn if I can find any.

There's nothing on the GTN and I haven't found anything on vendors.

Any ideas?

Appreciate the help.

With the weird itemization on our setpieces (2x more accuracy than surge? really?) I'm looking for avenues to replace my current enhancements with Crit/surge enhancements.

Not entirely sure I understand your post, but the key parts I can pick out are enhancements, replace, crit/surge. If you have champion gear, your mods/enhancements are gonna all be lvl 56, so cannot be replaced with same level enhancements unless you rip them out of a similar quality (champ/columi) item.

The best I know of that are obtainable that would meet your needs:

- Poisonous Strategy on Ilum (Heroic 2+) rewards an artifact lvl 22 enhancement. Battle Enhancement gives 18 end, 27 crit and 39 surge.

They're also available from GTN, created by Artifice skilled players. The flip of Battle Enhancement is Assault Enhancement which at purple 22 gives 30 end, 15 crit, 39 surge.

I'm tempted to swap my battle ones for assault for 60-72 extra endurance. Pricey tho as they can only be bought from players.

What the previous poster said, you'll only find these on other gear of equivalent level. I'm not unlucky but i've got 12/14 champion and at most 7 copies of one piece of gear (gloves i think) and some will come with crit/surge enhancements. I've swapped them all around so that all my champion gear has them, makes a huge difference! :D

Also not sure If I understand what you mean but here goes.

Just keep PVPing and you'll get heaps of duplicates.

Make sure you pick the duplicates that has the mods you want in your other gear.

And why the concealment sets has accuracy in them I dont know... Im hoping its a misstake from the developers. could aswell be presence or willpower. :p