Lana customization bug in first cutscene--easy way to get past it

aerockyul

I'm avoiding any spoilers so I'm purposefully not checking other threads to see if this is mentioned--

I started the first cutscene with Lana and her old, default customization was loaded on top of my own customization, so it looks like two outfits clipping on top of each other, plus her face was the non-customized version.

I escaped the conversation and when I did, she was standing there on Odessen with the correct customizations. I ran the scene again and my own customizations were all there and the old one was gone. Much less distracting watching two outfits fighting each other for screen time

Just FYI :o

I'm avoiding any spoilers so I'm purposefully not checking other threads to see if this is mentioned--

I started the first cutscene with Lana and her old, default customization was loaded on top of my own customization, so it looks like two outfits clipping on top of each other, plus her face was the non-customized version.

I escaped the conversation and when I did, she was standing there on Odessen with the correct customizations. I ran the scene again and my own customizations were all there and the old one was gone. Much less distracting watching two outfits fighting each other for screen time

Just FYI :o

Yes, I found that if you escape out as soon as the cut sceen starts and then talk to Lana again it fixes it for that character.