Missing Emotes

t-darko

I'm just gonna do a count;

And these should only be breakable on action and not time limited

And obvious should they come with an animation!!!

Light wounded

Wounded

Severely wounded

Lean on bar - casual(facing outwards both elbows on the counter), ordering, lean left/right

Meditation - hovering stones (like the ones outside house organa), Search your inner Light/Darkness, Visions,

Lightsaber meditation(Obi-wan stance from E4 when Vader strikes him down), Lightsaber kata (the differents forms), be one with the force. Battlemeditation.

Lightsaberpointing(like the jedi at the exitpoint on basecamp Oricon)

Lightsaber traning with probe(like the knightvendor on oricon)

Conversation movements secquenses in a loop(how bout this as compensation for the lack of chatbubbles and make this a subgift, I have enough speeders now), casual conversation, angry, joyful, heated discussion, pre battle instructions/speech. Military conversation, Jediconversations, Officer to soldier convos, Master to Padawan/epprentice convos

Lay down sleeping

Lay down sleeping with nigtmares

My stand point is that theae should be subscriber benefits; but there could be several RP emote bundels on the Cartelmarket aswell

Please add your own suggestions on Emotes...

• 3 months later...

I would also like them to fix the existing emotes!

Kiss

Meditate

cross arms

and the list goes on and on Why can't Bioware just add animations to those emotes!

and I don't mean /kiss (you blow a kiss animation).

I know this is very basic but I would LOVE if they did this. they keep adding emotes to the Cartel Market but Discard the basic ones.

someone please tell me you agree?