The Great Bounty Hunt (PvP kill list)

Desiirea

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have done a wonderful job of completely and utterly hijacking the bounty hunt thead. Just sayin'

You two sweethearts take it to a cantina room won't ya! :)

I was going to put a bounty on Scyns heart but Neo has clearly won that duel.

You know. I was sad no one has killed Flux. He has been slacking on the job.

Disappointed Ush is still stabbing me in the back. Would someone stop that man running the huttball!

Heartbroken to overhear Megan and Konstance crying that Scyn and Consular are still breathing.

Don't get me started that APPROXY IS STILL WALKING AROUND THE IMP FLEET!

What is wrong with you people! I know we have evil money for hire killers on this server.

QQ QQ QQ

Someone fix this please?

Quite sure that if he was still hanging out in the outlawed den he wouldn't survive. But he's not. Same for the others. Kinda hard to kill someone who doesn't show up at all. ;)

You know, I could've sworn I saw Scyn and Neo there the other day. Someone should really do something about Scyn. He's getting an awfully big head, and I'm afraid I can't kill him (why, you ask? we're in the same guild! *pft* no of course it's not because I can't kill him. >> why would you even suggest such a thing?!).

That reminds me. I'd like to add Neo to the bounty hunter list, for (also) 250k, because I'm cheap like that. Can I add an amendment, saying that if Scyn kills Neo, it doesn't count? >>

<3 love you both, hugs and deaths all around~!

/taunt scyn

:eek: Meg! How could you?!?! Scyn and I were just having a friendly little chat in outlaws! On one hand this may be good considering I like to fight in between warzones. The combat dummy only does so much, and as I mentioned before outlaws has been quite lonely lately. Also, I'm guessing that duel with Scyn the other day doesn't count towards his bounty? Could use the creds. :p Too bad you made a rule on my bounty eh? As one of the topics we covered in our amicable chat was our financial issues in game. At least I won't have to worry about him trying to kill me any time soon :p Edited by PoliteAssasin

:eek: Meg! How could you?!?! Scyn and I were just having a friendly little chat in outlaws! On one hand this may be good considering I like to fight in between warzones. The combat dummy only does so much, and as I mentioned before outlaws has been quite lonely lately. Also, I'm guessing that duel with Scyn the other day doesn't count towards his bounty? Could use the creds. :p Too bad you made a rule on my bounty eh? As one of the topics we covered in our amicable chat was our financial issues in game. At least I won't have to worry about him trying to kill me any time soon :p

<3

I wish you good luck (not really. die. people. seriously. kill him. >: D (this makes me feel slightly evil.) ), and no. you killing Scyn or Scyn killing you = cheating. D: you might split the money. >>

><

Edited by SweetMegan

<3

I wish you good luck (not really. die. people. seriously. kill him. >: D (this makes me feel slightly evil.) ), and no. you killing Scyn or Scyn killing you = cheating. D: you might split the money. >>

><

D: look, now Cons is involved. Now I'll never set foot in outlaws again. :p He can kite me all day, and lets just say its windy out there. :cool:

Ushanev fell at last to serial instances of blatant treachery. Just dropping group and jumping on him as he exited a warzone didn't do it, somehow.

Fair fights are for Pubs, amiright?

Des, if you could put the credits from Ush's bounty forward to a bounty on Mondego, per arrangement with Nakash, I would appreciate it.

Edited by stringcat

Oh what a tangled web we weave

when first we practice to deceive!

Sadly my elite operative training had not prepared me for treachery from one of my fellow agents! Congrats to Valya, who had better watch her back a little more closely in Outlaw's Den from now on.

I like the idea of player organized bounties :)

I do too! :) At first I thought the turnover should be a bit faster but now after review I don't mind so much that it isn't. I fully expect some of these names may well be on here for many weeks (or longer) and that's ok! It wouldn't be a real achievement if it was easy to get them now would it? That's part of the fun.

P.S. I'm going to give a big hint for anyone that hasn't figured this out yet. Make friends with some folks in the other faction. Have them 'friend' some of these bounties and let you know if they ever pop off fleet onto another planet. *evils*