double color lightsabers

QumarsR

hey everyone, i keep seeing people with these bad *** double colored light saber, like the one that is black on the inside and glows green, how can i get or make one

Red-black, Blue-black purple, cyan all with black core. can be purchased from the PvP vendor on the fleet as well as gained from doing Operations. There are 2 Green-black crystals in the game and they are slightly different nuances. One of them you get if you purchase any of the SWTOR Razer gear. Those being the keyboard, mouse, mouse pad and headphones. The other Green-black crystal was sold by a vendor during the Rakghould Pandemic world event that took place in April. That crystal is no longer available because the event has since concluded.

Also to add there are different types of crystalls. What I mean is that they have different stats but are the same color. So you have a purple-black crystal that gives you expertise (PvP stat) or another purple-black that gives you power or another that gives you critical chance, so on and so forth. Hope this helps.