Looking For End Game Raiding Guild

Sylok

Hello, <Serious> is a 16m progression guild and we are currently recruiting rDPS, Healers, and may even have a spot for you to tank on certain days. We raid Tues-Thurs during farm as needed from around 8pm - 12am EST (server), but if you were consistently able to show up around 8:30 I'm sure we could get trash started ahead of time. We are a mature guild who likes to have fun, but we are pretty serious (no pun intended) when it comes to raiding. This means we expect our raiders to come to raids prepared with stims/medpacs and to have to done their work to improve their gear if needed etc. We run one primary 16m raid during the week and we also usually run several 8m alt raids as well.

If this sounds interesting or if you would like to know more visit our website at http://www.seriousguild.com and submit an application on our forums. If you have any further questions or would like to know more, feel free to whisper me in game. I'm usually on one of these toons: "Sang" "Sangz" "Sanglol" "Sanglul"

I am Kryis GM of ISOLATION. You sound you like you would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to join ISOLATION. We strive for excellence, while enjoying what we all love most; gaming as a team. We are firm believers that a good guild excels in one aspect of a game, but a great guild is triumphant in every facet. If you want to join a guild of our caliber apply at http://isolation.swtorhost.com

My guild Affliction is semi-casual. We like to have fun in our operations and scheduling is not strict so it wont be a job yet we do strive to perform and play well while killing/attempting bosses. If this is what you are looking for and if you are interested feel free to visit our website at http://affliction.swtorhost.com.

Our players are mature (no little kids). I myself have a wife and child and work as well.

Thanks for the consideration.

Edited by Talonwk

• 2 weeks later...

Affliction thanks for your post i would love to join you guys but your raids are too late.:( Brothers of aggresion i took alook at your site i would love to know more about you guys:)Not really interested in pubs though , i am still looking but i would like to find laid back people who play to be serious and not serious IF YOU TALK DOWN OR THINK YOU ARE BEST BEST KEYBOARD WARRIOR please pass this post i am not interested.

Thanks again and happy gaming

PS I would love to hear from any guild that runs alot of raids i love helping gear up the newbies !!!

Edited by Sylok

Hey, i'm glad you posted that follow-up, because it made me believe that perhaps you'd be interested in us. I think you'd be a good fit for The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW>. We're still working on HM EC with the intent of starting HM TFB within the next month, but we'd love to have someone of your expertise and mindset to expedite that process. We're also looking for more people to spin up our RWZ team. Check out my signature for more information or email me at Zoloft@taw.net with further questions.