Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

Gnoblesse

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just what I needed after reading these forums all weekend. Thank you OP!

No problem. :D We have another one recorded, but I'll have to remember which Old Republic Radio episode it was in and pull it out of there, or get it from Jinx.

No problem. :D We have another one recorded, but I'll have to remember which Old Republic Radio episode it was in and pull it out of there, or get it from Jinx.

PLEASE, for the love of all that is MIDICHLORIANS, make one about the guy who does NOT call incoming, lol.

PLEASE, for the love of all that is MIDICHLORIANS, make one about the guy who does NOT call incoming, lol.

I just passed that on to Jinx (Old Republic Radio host,) it could be a funny one for sure. :)

I will also pass along any and all suggestions for more if people would like to post them in this thread.

Non-stealther that constantly goes to solo opponents' pylon in AH (bonus points if you can work in how they hug the map wall thinking they can't be seen so far away)

Ranged classes that stand on the ledge of their own endzone in huttball to dps a leaper in the pit

Anyone who attempts to cap after a teammate has already started capping, instead of looking for enemies to cc

The guy who insists on chasing around that pesky marauder no matter where he goes rather than attack the freecasting sorc who's healing him

Is this song about me? lol

Actually I dont bypass objectives, I can Exfiltrate, grab the ball, throw behind me when the others arrive and rush the line. :p

i do the same because a grapple into the acid is imminet!:D

I'm all alone over here you noobs... xDDDD

Priceless. Absolutely great.

my fav part too Edited by iDraxter

If this isn't the first in a series, I'm going to be a very sad panda.

There should most definitely be more, quite possibly including at least one of the ideas, which Jinx rather liked, from this thread. :)