Cheating on the weekly conquest

Batwer

The people are currently extremely pissed on the German server. A certain guild suddenly comes in first place (Yavin). Although they was not even in the top 10 yesterday. There are heaps of tickets gone out now. I hope your check that and take care of it. :mad:

The people are currently extremely pissed on the German server. A certain guild suddenly comes in first place (Yavin). Although they was not even in the top 10 yesterday. There are heaps of tickets gone out now. I hope your check that and take care of it. :mad:

How is it possible to cheat at that?

How is it possible to cheat at that?

In the past there was a bug that reseted your conquest quests but not the points (it was easy to get more than 60k points on single char - the only obstacle was how much free time you had to play). I think that maybe they found another exploit and used it or maybe they gathered lots of guild members and done proper WB and OPS to fast get conquest points.

Edited by KsiadzThePriest

The people are currently extremely pissed on the German server.

That seems to be standard on your server though. I was visiting the German server yesterday evening. I have never witnessed such scum & villainy in chat in all my years on Progenitor and now Darth Malgus. Holy moly. Such nastiness and rudeness. Unbelievable. :eek:

they probably just didn't set an invasion target until yesterday. there's no rule you have to set on the first day. while you may not like it, they're not cheating. unless they're botting, but that's a different issue that we know happens but hasn't been addressed.

That seems to be standard on your server though. I was visiting the German server yesterday evening. I have never witnessed such scum & villainy in chat in all my years on Progenitor and now Darth Malgus. Holy moly. Such nastiness and rudeness. Unbelievable. :eek:

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you there. I mained on the Darth Malgus server since the beginning and joined the Starforge and Tulak Hord servers only 2 years ago because I wanted to start new legacies with new chars from scratch. As a german I was also curious about the quality of the german voice acting.

I am switching back and forth now and Tulak Hord is indeed ripe with very nasty attitudes, insulting communications out of the blue and horrible group content experiences. Also many players seem to think that every cartel market item is the best thing ever and the prices on the GTN are absolutely absurd.

My guess is that the average age of the players is much lower compared to the other servers leading to much more immaturity.

Edited by Phazonfreak

As a german I was also curious about the quality of the german voice acting.

SWTOR Is not Allods Online(1) - you can pick any server you want and select any language you want on your end, whether or not they match. I play on The Leviathan (FR) with the game set to English.

(1) When Allods had different servers for different languages, the server list you got depended on the language you selected.

SWTOR Is not Allods Online(1) - you can pick any server you want and select any language you want on your end, whether or not they match. I play on The Leviathan (FR) with the game set to English.

(1) When Allods had different servers for different languages, the server list you got depended on the language you selected.

I am aware of that. Since you cannot change the language of the client ingame I sometimes play on the english speaking servers with the german client and vice versa when switching servers. Still much more of a commitment compared to other mmorpgs due to the sheer amount of audio data.

this.. lol you can't hack conquest. :D

Then the guild has nothing to worry about if they check it. ;):p

I've always been in favor of an IQ test before letting people play. It's even worse during the holidays. -.-

Edited by Batwer