I need to find this song....

Cosmonauty

There is one song that played in Hutta one day, and it was amazing. I remember it well, because I'm pretty sure it was in at least one of the movies. It's a pretty famous song, not nearly as famous as say Imperial March, but still very famous. It had sort of a sad slow sound to it. It started playing when I was doing something evil I believe. If it was in any of the movies, my guess would Revenge of the Sith...Please help!

There is one song that played in Hutta one day, and it was amazing. I remember it well, because I'm pretty sure it was in at least one of the movies. It's a pretty famous song, not nearly as famous as say Imperial March, but still very famous. It had sort of a sad slow sound to it. It started playing when I was doing something evil I believe. If it was in any of the movies, my guess would Revenge of the Sith...Please help!

Are you talking about the one where Obi Wan and Yoda are walking through the Jedi Temple and find the corpses of the children? (Obi-Wan: Not even the younglings survived.) It kind of sounds like a choir of angels singing a slow mournful tune and kind of tugs at your heart,

Are you talking about the one where Obi Wan and Yoda are walking through the Jedi Temple and find the corpses of the children? (Obi-Wan: Not even the younglings survived.) It kind of sounds like a choir of angels singing a slow mournful tune and kind of tugs at your heart,

Unfortunately that's not it...I have honestly tried everything. I can't give up! i need to find this track!