Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

$39.99 bundle questions...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
$39.99 bundle questions...

Ezrat
03.30.2015 , 01:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DapperNinja View Post
I bought this bundle too. When go into my account info it says my current game is Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And then when I go into Games (Download) where it shows which games and xpacs I have it only shows my old Collector's Edition and Rise of the Hutt Cartel, it doesn't show Shadow of Revan that I can see. Should I be worried?
If you log in and have a Rishi Idol decoration in your mailbox, then you are good to go. Also at 55 a terminal in your ship will have a quest for SoR Prelude.
Recruitment Officer - Sola Gratia - Harbinger (Republic)
A family-friendly, Christian-led, drama-free, active guild.

New? Coming back after 90 days? Let me refer you for a free starter pack.

Oradiseus
05.09.2015 , 03:34 PM | #12
Could one theoretically buy this bundle every 2 months to get the deal on the extra ccs and have sub time?/Is there a limit on how many times you unlock the bundle on the account with good codes?

SelinaH
05.09.2015 , 04:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Oradiseus View Post
Could one theoretically buy this bundle every 2 months to get the deal on the extra ccs and have sub time?/Is there a limit on how many times you unlock the bundle on the account with good codes?
People buying the identical SoR bundle on Amazon indicated that they were unable to apply more than one code to a single account.
"Homogeneity breeds weakness: theoretical blind spots, stale paradigms, an echo-chamber mentality, and cults of personality. A diverse dramatis personae is a powerful tonic against these ailments." -V.S. Ramachandran
"Relax. Stupidity produces antibodies." -Susie Derkins

Oradiseus
05.09.2015 , 04:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaH View Post
People buying the identical SoR bundle on Amazon indicated that they were unable to apply more than one code to a single account.
Okay thank you.