More Rakghouls

NathanNoodle

I would like to start this off by saying that I really love the rakghoul stuff so far, but I want more. I know that they already kind of closed the story, but more would be great! My favorite idea that I came up so far:

Based off of a heroic on Taris, our heroes go into a lab set up to study the rakghouls' behavior (probably on Taris, but maybe not) to rescue (if republic players) or kidnap (if imperial players) scientists that were overrun by rakghouls in an accident. You face a boss to get to a safe room. After rescuing a few, you have a decision: The first is LS and you choose to take the scientists back to the republic fleet/imperial interrogation lab; the second is DS and you choose to kill them all. If you choose the LS decision, then one turns into a half-rakghoul half-human monster and is the next boss. If you choose DS, then you leave and fight a different boss (I usually go LS, so I didn’t spend as much time on the DS decision.) The other scientists leave to find safety. Anyways, you set out to find out what happened to the lab (through holorecords or something). You discover that a group of activists are trying to “save the rakghouls” and sabotaged the lab. After that their leader enters and you fight him (or her, and maybe some backup, too). You defeat them, and another LS/DS decision comes: Spare them on the condition that they shut down their operations, or kill him to get a step closer to shutting them down yourself. Either way, the FP finishes and you report back to your fleet.

I would love more suggestions, and I'll leave you with a rakghoul emoticon

:rak_03:

but how about instead of the last LS/DS being kill them all or shut them down they can do.... DS choice: they offer to do a suicide attempt on the imperial/republic fleet by going on and releasing the rakgoul plauge or LS choice: u just tell them to shut down

I want more BRAAAINS!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :rak_09:

But your idea, I like it. I especially like the 'save the Rakghouls' part but I also think that any Rakghoul addition should be far bigger and far meatier. But at the same time be a part of a larger concept so its not just a rehash of the Rakghoul FP. I think the idea of using Rakghouls, either to save them, or use them as a weapon, is pretty cool though.

Maybe some sort of event or new instance on Taris? I think expanding all the planet's in general is a good way to add to the game and Taris of course would have to involve Rakghouls.

No. I hate Raks, I hate zombies (REALLY, TSW? of all the old, tired and above all stupid horror tropes you chose zombies for your starter area? Kthxbye no money for you).

At least make it completely skippable without bad repercussions.

but how about instead of the last LS/DS being kill them all or shut them down they can do.... DS choice: they offer to do a suicide attempt on the imperial/republic fleet by going on and releasing the rakgoul plauge or LS choice: u just tell them to shut down

I really like that... They're insane activists so why not? Sounds good.