Emulator server for single player only

eolled

Hello everyone :D,

I am a solo player, there is a feature that I would like to see appear in SWTOR is the ability to play total solo, and also to change some modifier in the game.

For example, in the game "Conan Exiles" there is the possibility of this created a solo server with reduced administration tools which consists of changing some modifier in the game such as: damage reduction, XP multiplier, craft multiplier, multiplier player damage, ...

so it would be nice to be able to have this kind of feature, or could have imported our character and inheritance to our solo server, start operations by being alone, taken advantage of SWTOR when the servers are offline, but especially to be able to personalize your gaming experience. :tran_cool:

I suspect that this kind of feature will not be free, and if it should come out it would be priced at a new game.

what are you thinking ?

sorry for my english, i use google translate

I'm all for an single-player emulator or an adaption of SWTOR to single-player, or perhaps limited co-op (IE:You invite friends into your server) once the game shuts down. But as of now they don't have a lot of resources to throw around and to do that I think the online version of the game would suffer as a result, the game IMO is already solo-friendly enough as it is. So I don't think now a single-player emulator is needed, though after the game releases I'd gladly pay full-price for one. Edited by FlameYOL

I'm all for an single-player emulator or an adaption of SWTOR to single-player, or perhaps limited co-op (IE:You invite friends into your server) once the game releases. But as of now they don't have a lot of resources to throw around and to do that I think the online version of the game would suffer as a result, the game IMO is already solo-friendly enough as it is. So I don't think now a single-player emulator is needed, though after the game releases I'd gladly pay full-price for one.

I think you mean "shuts down" rather than "releases".

I'd TRY this, but the game has enough limited replay value as is. I'm one of several people who continues playing for the social contact. Take that away and I might as well just play Microsoft Sudoku or Mahjongg Titans (Windows 7 version, made Win 10 compatible).

Hello everyone :D,

I am a solo player, there is a feature that I would like to see appear in SWTOR is the ability to play total solo, and also to change some modifier in the game.

For example, in the game "Conan Exiles" there is the possibility of this created a solo server with reduced administration tools which consists of changing some modifier in the game such as: damage reduction, XP multiplier, craft multiplier, multiplier player damage, ...

so it would be nice to be able to have this kind of feature, or could have imported our character and inheritance to our solo server, start operations by being alone, taken advantage of SWTOR when the servers are offline, but especially to be able to personalize your gaming experience. :tran_cool:

I suspect that this kind of feature will not be free, and if it should come out it would be priced at a new game.

what are you thinking ?

sorry for my english, i use google translate

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

i think you are playing the wrong game, and should be playing KOTOR 1 or 2, instead.

(KNIGHTS OF the Old Republic..... NOT SWTOR - not the same game).

MMOs are meant to be multiplayer

what you want instead is NON-MMO, a single player FPS like KOTOR 1 or 2.

i, too, am a notoriously solo-only player. i, too, hate playing with other people. and i do not like other people as it is, anyway. but even i realize that this request of yours is not a real problem :-\

Edited by lightningseven