Farming PvP mats for new aug

KelordArtego

I would like to know official position of developers about farming of materials for crafting new augments in ranked pvp. Please explain if doing of a weakly by 8 people divided into two teams is considered as win trading?

And if so, why, if this is the easiest way to get new materials and only one for all non-pvp players?

Edited by KelordArtego

LOL based on their announcement post, BWs answer is for non-pvpers to purchase the mat from pvpers and vice versa (i.e. non pvers to purchase the pve mat from pvers).

After all, they catch anyone wintrading, right? So if people were forming teams and manipulating team ranked, they'd know! So, obviously if pops for granked have increased the only explanation is that these augments have been super successful!

If it wasn't obvious paragraph 2 is /sarcasm, but sadly that's BW logic for you.

Is it your fault if only you and your 7 other friends are grouped and the only ones Quing Granked?

Lol hey then BW should still call these things a success right because that's 2 more groups than would be doing granked!

Have to think like BW. Any queue is better than none, right?!

/sarcasm obviously

I would like to know official position of developers about farming of materials for crafting new augments in ranked pvp. Please explain if doing of a weakly by 8 people divided into two teams is considered as win trading?

And if so, why, if this is the easiest way to get new materials and only one for all non-pvp players?

It is not wintrading, but if you are concerned about your reputation (or being accused), the way we used to do it on Shadowlands server was to announce in fleet pvp chat that we were queuing granked. Death Smile would come farm us, but it was still really fun.

Also, don’t queue your two groups for granked at 5 am — it’s considered bad form 😂

Edited by Rion_Starkiller