Dumpster Ball!!

Pistols

Our Irish guildy was a bit intoxicated, but he was able to get some footage of us doing some Dumpster Ball finally.

Anyhoo, if ya got the heals and wanna troll the opposing team, by all means DUMPSTER BALL!!

Cheers from our Guild, RED-X & ally Big Bang Squadron, which is now in Wildstar for the most part.

:rak_03:

Edited by Pistols

If the imps were getting pasted that badly, it doesn't even seem necessary to even hide in the dumpster. It's like bragging about beating up a special needs kid. I've seen a couple Adroit guys do something similar last night, where they just kept walking around the ball spawn, carrying the ball, piling the heals on from multiple healers and not even going for the goal line. Edited by HeatRacer

Do you know if the RED-X guys played SWG? If so were they on bloodfin?

While I did play on Bloodfin, it's not the same peeps. Wanted a tag short for red is dead. Nothing fancy.

If the imps were getting pasted that badly, it doesn't even seem necessary to even hide in the dumpster. It's like bragging about beating up a special needs kid. I've seen a couple Adroit guys do something similar last night, where they just kept walking around the ball spawn, carrying the ball, piling the heals on from multiple healers and not even going for the goal line.

Honestly, this is literally our high factor of enjoyment when it comes to TOR.

Intoxicated Dumpster ball is amusing however.

:)

Edited by Pistols

While I did play on Bloodfin, it's not the same peeps. Wanted a tag short for red is dead. Nothing fancy.

Was in a guild called Redx in swg on bloodfin before joining Fight. Myself and my fellow RedX members were all in FIGHT till they left. They had mentioned possibly going to another server. None of the names were familiar just figured I asked anyways. Thanks for the reply

Was in a guild called Redx in swg on bloodfin before joining Fight. Myself and my fellow RedX members were all in FIGHT till they left. They had mentioned possibly going to another server. None of the names were familiar just figured I asked anyways. Thanks for the reply

Yup was in FIGHT, but not till the post NGE days with Guru/Raiyden. None of those guys play anymore, except maybe Guru/Raiyden on PoT5.

Edited by Pistols