How much are you planning to sell the mk-9 kits and augments for?

Cilas

I sold augments for around 150k during the summer I'll be upset if they go for any less. I don't care about the kits, they take too much effort to make and have smaller profit margin over the cost of materials. I expect them to go for around 50k.

I imagine augments will be really expensive after 1 or 2 weeks, where most ppl with their 50s will have plenty of time to get them to 55 and they will try to gear them up fast.

During my brief testing on the PTS, sliced tech parts mission (for top end augments), on a crit, would only give 1 purple mat and augments still need 4 of them. How much did those missions cost ? Like 4k each ? Don't remember.

And there's no way an augment slot kill will be sold for 50k. There were no cheap belt/bracers to get parts from. Those belts took 8 units of 2 different mats. Do the math. Top end augments and kit will be really expensive for a while.

I was thinking around 150-175k myself. I always wonder how many other people are putting in the effort to be one of the first to craft and sell augments. Hope there aren't too many on my server :)

I was thinking around 150-175k myself. I always wonder how many other people are putting in the effort to be one of the first to craft and sell augments. Hope there aren't too many on my server :)

Considering some of the posts talking about how hard s to get the purple mats... I say the augs will be much higher than this.

Well, if you figure in the cost of running enough missions to craft 10 belts - you are out around 60k. I like to double my $$. I think the kits will start closer to the 250k-300k range at the very beginning and level off around 120k-150lk. The augments that include purple slicing parts will probably be 750k+ to start. These missions are very time consuming and crit'ing is hard.

Has anyone even seen a kit up yet?

Considering some of the posts talking about how hard s to get the purple mats... I say the augs will be much higher than this.

Exactly. Over 75 slicing missions and I only got 2 purple mats (Thermal Regulator).

They're selling for 100k a pop on the GTN at the moment, and since it takes 4 of them to make a single augment ... O.o

I have a sneaking suspicion that the blue grade 28 augments are going to be the name of the game at first. A bit of napkin math shows over 5 million credits just to get the materials to make 14 purple augments.

allso the thinks like the augments are still to come on the market when you have 14 to fill it will take about 6-8 weeks some finding them will cost big until mybe 12 or so before cost starts to go down but mk-9 will be going for 100-150k and after 8 weeks 60-80k.

big money for slicers

Exactly. Over 75 slicing missions and I only got 2 purple mats (Thermal Regulator).

pffttt.....cry me a river :p

56 missions, 1 Thermal Regulator and the Presence schematic. I'll have the market cornered with that :D

They're selling for 100k a pop on the GTN at the moment, and since it takes 4 of them to make a single augment ... O.o

100k ? That's cheap, lol. Yesterday, on Red Eclipse I saw some regulators at 250k and others at 600k. :eek:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the blue grade 28 augments are going to be the name of the game at first. A bit of napkin math shows over 5 million credits just to get the materials to make 14 purple augments.

If the current rates for purple are kept, yeah, most definetely. And only for your main. Forget about purple augments for your alts. Costs will be prohibitive for most people

Materials for augmit kit components (takes 10) have doubled,tripled,quadrupled. ie: armormech r/e cheap green lvl 49 for a lvl 6 kit component was 2,2,2 for mats now its 4,8,10, Synth was 2,2,2 now 6,8,10... The only craft that didn't take a hit was artifice shield. Bio is a close second but those mats right now are needed heavily for stims. Glad I have all the crafts covered but I wont be supporting my friends and guild anytime soon with there kits and augments. my guess is kits will double triple or quadruple.