How can i do the higher level Crew Skill Missions?

King_Manhunt

By gaining more skill in archaeology you gain access to the higher levels.

Make sure the missions you are running are not grayed out. You only get points if they are orange (3 pts) yellow (2 pts) or green (1 pt). If they are gray, you need to gather archaeology materials in the wild to level up.

You will automatically get more mission to run as you level up. There are mission available on the GTN, too.

Make sure the missions you are running are not grayed out. You only get points if they are orange (3 pts) yellow (2 pts) or green (1 pt). If they are gray, you need to gather archaeology materials in the wild to level up.

You will automatically get more mission to run as you level up. There are mission available on the GTN, too.

At 410 there are a few offhand schems available. I made my highest level crystals to get from 400 to 410. Even the crappy green level schems will level you up.

My droid is level 25 in the Archaeology skill and yet i can still only do the level 1-16 missions that take 3 minutes. How can i get him to be able to do the higher ones from level 16-23 and such?

If I am understanding you correctly, class level does not equal crew skill level.

In order to access the next "class" level of Archaeology (being able to do the 16-23 class level missions), your "skill" level must be around 75 or so (don't remember the exact number as that was looong ago).