EA/BW what you do is illegal!!

RaschRune

When a player buy a time card for 60 days.

And uncheck "Save payment information."

You still save all payment information, you better get this issue fixed. Before someone sue you.

Just a advice!!

Note: no info in your Eula support you for this wrong doing.

You still save all payment information, you better get this issue fixed. Before someone sue you.

Just a advice!!

So this is a 100% win case and you're here on the forums instead of sueing them to get easy monies?

Just a advice!!

Last I saw it has to save it. I couldn't even sub without checking it last time. It's basically you saying you will pay them.

Check it off, sub, once it's taken from your account remove the info. Not that hard.

Last I saw it has to save it. I couldn't even sub without checking it last time. It's basically you saying you will pay them.

Check it off, sub, once it's taken from your account remove the info. Not that hard.

Agree, but again how hard can it be for them to fix this.

Sue, them..nahh

But it is serious, you get the options to uncheck save info and they still do it.

Again, I follow your tip.

Was this your first purchase with them? I ask because if in a previous purchase you had them save your payment details; and then on a subsequent purchase you uncheck that box, it does not negate the previous decision. They would still have your payment information from that previous transaction saved. Unchecking that box does not retroactively remove your payment information from their database. Might not apply, just a thought.

Was this your first purchase with them? I ask because if in a previous purchase you had them save your payment details; and then on a subsequent purchase you uncheck that box, it does not negate the previous decision. They would still have your payment information from that previous transaction saved. Unchecking that box does not retroactively remove your payment information from their database. Might not apply, just a thought.

Data protection act differs from country to country but if the situation as you described BW could only keep info for a max of 30 days if he tick the box not to keep info, on he's second sub time, what he ticked first time does not come into it. That's in the UK however, OK may differ else where but BW need to set there data limit to the minimum they can keep info based on the country that has the strictest rules. So 30 days in the UK but if it was 10 days in another country then really 10 days is all they should keep it for. However 30 days seem the average when I googled it.