The reason Sorcerer/Sage CC is OP in PvP

Tumri

From the sage perspective they should be fixing TM (telekenectic momentum) which doesn't ever proc at the 30% rate it should on TK wave or Disturbance.

Currently it's broken and procing at the 10% rate for the first point, close to 15% on the second and then NOTHING on the third.

I'm guessing their taking their time fixing that to keep the QQ to a minimum, as most sorcerers are bads, thinking they are good, easily beaten in a one on one.:rolleyes:

I long for them to 'look at sages' so our many bugs get fixed.

And you have an interrupt key learn to use it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully, from the perspective of the rest of us, we see some basically saying "whine whine whine whine sage whine sorc whine whine CC whine whine whine damage qq qq qq qq need nerf."

So I think we can call it even. :rolleyes:

I provided evidence to support my claim. Provide a defensible argument to support yours.

And you have an interrupt key learn to use it.

Don't make me laugh. Interrupts in this game are a joke. They lock you out of a SINGLE spell for 4 seconds. Only a terrible player is effected greatly by that. Lots of terrible players around though since just the other day someone was saying if they had their Force Lightning interrupted they had NOTHING to use for the next 2 GCDs and as a result of this thinking they typically just stood there not using ANYTHING until their Force Lightning was back.

Edited by Tumri

Already said I was wrong on the Protection part.

On the rest, I've had dozens of games with sorcerers that do 250k-500k damage and 250-500k healing at the same time. Since bubble adds to healing, it's definitely possible. Toss out a bubble every 4.5 seconds all over the place while fighting. Toss 30 bubbles out over 15 minutes on yourself and others, and heal yourself a little when you're LoSing and that's already in the neighborhood of 200k.

Because of bubble you don't need to really spec into the heal tree to get much healing. Which is really, half the problem with Sorcerers right now.

That isnt a problem with sorcs, that is a problem with the stats on the battle screen counting the bubble as heals instead of just mitigated damage like other classes defensive abilities.