Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gear suggestions for Head and Saber (Aesthetic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Gear suggestions for Head and Saber (Aesthetic)

genecor
02.21.2013 , 08:05 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by PlagaNerezza View Post
I rock the Inquisitor exhalted headgear with the saber marshal Robes. It keeps the hood up and is fairly unique in appearance. Looks good with that black robe. If your looking for something on body style 1 I love the Revan look. My body type 3 makes it look odd, but 1 and 2 look really good.
Sounds cool. Alas, i didn't choose the Saber Marshal's robe reward from the Revanite quest... ( Whatt faux pas rite?) My Assassin's a female body type 2 I believe.Male Body type 3 is probably too bulky for the Revan-ish look...

ElitehunterDS
02.21.2013 , 02:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by genecor View Post
I quite like Kallig's Countenance but wish the hood stayed up on.
Yeah a lot of person would love that thing to get fixed back to his Beta status, I remember that the lore entry of Lord Kallig was using that headgear under a hood, not sure about now.
Quote: Originally Posted by genecor View Post
Sounds cool. Alas, i didn't choose the Saber Marshal's robe reward from the Revanite quest...
This is the worst choice you ever did in this game i think, skipping on that robe should be bannable!
But it come 2nd to my Dread guard Stalker robe.

P.s. The Saber Marshal's robe got a few recolors, the closest being black with an Orange strip on the head, craftable by Synthweaver, one is a world drop (orange and white) and the last one being the lowbie pvp chest i think (White and blue)
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

genecor
02.23.2013 , 03:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post

This is the worst choice you ever did in this game i think, skipping on that robe should be bannable!
But it come 2nd to my Dread guard Stalker robe.

P.s. The Saber Marshal's robe got a few recolors, the closest being black with an Orange strip on the head, craftable by Synthweaver, one is a world drop (orange and white) and the last one being the lowbie pvp chest i think (White and blue)
The one with the Orange strip on the head sounds like the Traditional Nylite sythweaving set that I'm running with now.