Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

swiftrav
11.08.2019 , 10:21 AM | #11
Well glad to see I wasn't the only one bugging out about this I just bought this and learned it then sat here looking dumb founded for a few min like ***. Hey BIO please get your act together and fix this stuff, its beyond a running joke about the quality of updates and content that you keep releasing that is busted enough is enough. I dislike saying the word deserved because It reeks of entitlement, but WE the player base DESERVE better from you as developers for a game that we have continually supported over the year though the ups and down. So in short DO better not only for yourself to have some sense of pride in the work you create but for us and the IP that should be treated better.

LawranceEttar
11.08.2019 , 10:29 AM | #12
I realize the biochem tactical 3 schem is bugged. Is the Armstech one bugged as well on Kai?
The Force shall set you free...
"Jedi Covenant" PVE Server (US - Eastern)
GM - Knights of Old Enclave guild
http://knightsofoldenclave.enjin.com

Estelindis
11.08.2019 , 11:02 AM | #13
In case anyone missed it, Eric answered this in the bug report forum:
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thank you for raising this. Those schematics are actually incomplete items that should not be on the vendor, that is a bug. We are working on a temporary fix right now to make it so players cannot purchase them until they roll off of Kai Zykken.

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

LawranceEttar
11.08.2019 , 11:16 AM | #14
ok thank you for that update. I will let my guild know not to purchase them
The Force shall set you free...
"Jedi Covenant" PVE Server (US - Eastern)
GM - Knights of Old Enclave guild
http://knightsofoldenclave.enjin.com

RStaves
11.08.2019 , 01:09 PM | #15
I was going to ask the same question to make 1 SRM it takes 18 SRM we want our coins back

Ciry
11.08.2019 , 02:51 PM | #16
Same things for armstech. Bought the schematic for armstech last week and the one this week. First it shows the schematic to make Solid Resource Matrix then after a relog, nothing at all.

Void_Singer
11.09.2019 , 01:53 AM | #17
From what I can tell it's a "joke" item that was in the tables and somehow got shsifted into the spot for a real item...

And yet I can't help but think this is how the designer felt about crafting, and about how crafters should be treated... it certainly fits the pattern of malicious abuse that crafting is now.

Freyasin
11.10.2019 , 11:41 AM | #18
Are they going to give us the schem or item or have we lost those frags.....which accounts as theft by BW ????

Tohmas
11.11.2019 , 03:01 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Freyasin View Post
Are they going to give us the schem or item or have we lost those frags.....which accounts as theft by BW ????
Losing fake currency in a video game is in no conceivable way considered theft. Really?
Toh'mas Falmaryon

Want free stuff!? Try my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rpCQ25

phalczen
11.11.2019 , 04:47 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Freyasin View Post
Did you try what Musco suggested (boldface and underline mine)?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

-eric
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.