Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A serious bug with Gathering/Mission skills' windows still not addressed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
A serious bug with Gathering/Mission skills' windows still not addressed?

force-unleasher
11.16.2019 , 11:20 AM | #1
Am I the only one who has been encountering the bug where when you open a Gathering or Mission crew skill's window and you attempt to scroll down (or just click anywhere on the scroll to go down instantly), the whole window gets reset and it brings you up to the top where you will find the Rich missions usually? It's very hard to send companions on missions.

It's very irritating when you accidentally click on another mission because your window was JUST reset miliseconds before you click and now you've sent your companion on a wrong mission. Then you must cancel this mission, it goes to the bottom of the list of missions, mixes up the whole list, then you must attempt to click on the correct mission once again until you make it. And then you might misclick again because this bug causes the window to reset constantly every few seconds.... Needless to say how irritating this is when you're trying to bulk-send companions on multiple characters.

I've already submitted a bug report, I know it doesn't come with a response but.... how much time do you still need to fix a simple problem BioWare? It's already been almost a month since the expansion went live and this bug is from Day 1.

Does anyone else get this bug? If needed I can provide a video with the bug, I am willing to help in any way I can, just please - fix it already!

Void_Singer
11.17.2019 , 08:11 AM | #2
if you're seeing this ever few seconds, it's caused by the "Krall's Accord" tactical item... every time the buff changes a redraw is called and it resets the mission list..... it's a crappy tactical, unequip it, the problem goes away.

if you are talking in general, the list resets whenever companions finish a task (craft, mission, w/e) and a few other circumstance (pending rewards... and THAT problem has been around at least as long as the misordered wealthy missions
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

thatguybil
11.30.2019 , 02:36 PM | #3
Slingers who are in cover with the self heals will also reset ever tic. This has always been a thing with slingers, itís more noticed now because of Kralls accord.

Void_Singer
11.30.2019 , 07:45 PM | #4
WTH is a Slinger?
If it moves, shoot it.
- Anonymous Mercenary

SteveTheCynic
12.01.2019 , 02:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Void_Singer View Post
WTH is a Slinger?
Gunslinger.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Void_Singer
12.01.2019 , 04:16 AM | #6
ah right, thank you,I sometimes forget pubside exists >.>
If it moves, shoot it.
- Anonymous Mercenary