The most evil decision you can make. Spoilers allowed.

irrevelant

What's in the title. In your opinion what is the most evil choice you can make in the game. All quests considered.

To me it's the part when you can shoot the father of a kid on Hutta so that the kid will go to Korriban. You are killing a caring father in front of his child.

I'm trying to remember what quest it was or in what class but I remember early in the game (IMP side) that you had to rescue some general or Moth Sith Son who was a jerk even as I try to get him out... I was doing full Dark Side character so I killed him...

All to get a colloid serum... that will make me immune to the place I needed to go... as the Moth was raging over me killing his only son... I got the option of saying: *Im a colicoid* (laugh so hard on how silly and crazy that sounded)

He (the general/Moth father of the Sith I killed) literally flips out saying I'm mad and the Empire is fill with crazy etc etc... he attacked me and I killed him.

It was a very funny moment in a very dark way, that's when I realize how psychotic and stupid always FULL Dark Side choices the characters can be... I actually re-rolled a new character after that funny dark incident and almost never do Dark Side choices... unless its actually something smart or intelligent... and not some homicidal psychotic selfish decision... that will only lead to self destruction. :confused:

I know its not the darkest choice in the game but, its when I realize, I could not role play like that for some reason... The outcome of the Dark Side choices show me just how crazy, self-centered and destructive...it was, no matter how powerful you got or how far you get you well know what everyone thinks of you... and the only reason your alive is basically because *Plot armor* of being the main hero/villian PC...and your able companions who put up with it for the sake of being able to continue the story. lol (IMO) :rolleyes:

God how I wish the re-playable chapters went as far back as the class Jobs and all main quest I done before and after The Eternal stuff expansion. There are so many old and new stuff I like to replay that you can't anymore as the story progresses... even re-playing the romances would be awesome! I like making new characters but would not mind at all re-playing stuff with my main one (keeping my fingers cross for a future feature like this) :D

Edited by Zehal

I'm trying to remember what quest it was or in what class but I remember early in the game (IMP side) that you had to rescue some general or Moth Sith Son who was a jerk even as I try to get him out... I was doing full Dark Side character so I killed him...

All to get a colloid serum... that will make me immune to the place I needed to go... as the Moth was raging over me killing his only son... I got the option of saying: *Im a colicoid* (laugh so hard on how silly and crazy that sounded)

He (the general/Moth father of the Sith I killed) literally flips out saying I'm mad and the Empire is fill with crazy etc etc... he attacked me and I killed him.

To be fair that Moff essentially blackmailed a freaking Sith Lord (he threatened to keep the serum) to do him a selfish favor. His son wasn't in any immediate danger, he could've sent some of his lackeys to free him but he didn't. Making demands right in the face of a Sith is asking for trouble to say the least. Usually I'm also not going out of my way to choose the dark side options just to be evil for the sake of being evil but that guy genuinely made me do that - just to teach him some respect. His son being an ungrateful bastard didn't help matters at all. If I'm playing as a Sith Lord, I expect nothing but respect and obedience from ordinary Imperials.

It was Major Bessiker's son, in the Inquisitor story on Balmorra. And he wouldn't have been a moth, or even a butterfly, but a Moff, except that he was only a major, and his son was an ungrateful wretch whose first thought was to call his rescuer "alien filth". (My first encounter with Bessiker was on a human, but my most *memorable* was with Yerka Kolar, Rattataki Sorceress, who crispy-fried them both, father and son.)

My own feeling is that there are far higher things on SteveTheCynic's patented Evilometer than charcoaling an ungrateful wretch and his father. Chapter X of KotFE's finale rates pretty high if you go dark, and and agreeing with Lord Wossname on Dromund Kaas and therefore poisoning the slaves' water supplies with only just enough Quell to kill them, so they die slowly and in intense agony is a nice one, too.

I'm inclined also to point at the Sith Warrior, where not only do you get to murder Lord Grathan at Grathan's wife's urging, but once Lord G is dead, you get to make Vette watch as you do the Horizontal Fandango with his widow...

To be fair that Moff essentially blackmailed a freaking Sith Lord

No, he blackmailed a Sith Apprentice. The Inquisitor doesn't become a Lord until, if memory serves, at or near the end of Chapter 1, long after we get to make charcoal briquettes out of dear Major Bessiker and his son.

EDIT: and it wasn't blackmail anyway. He didn't say, "Do this or I'll tell the authorities about you," but rather, "Do this or I don't give you the stuff I said I would give you," which is *extortion* rather than blackmail, not that that makes it any better, of course. (It's just as stupid to try to extort something from Sith as it is to blackmail them.)

Edited by SteveTheCynic

No, he blackmailed a Sith Apprentice. The Inquisitor doesn't become a Lord until, if memory serves, at or near the end of Chapter 1, long after we get to make charcoal briquettes out of dear Major Bessiker and his son.

EDIT: and it wasn't blackmail anyway. He didn't say, "Do this or I'll tell the authorities about you," but rather, "Do this or I don't give you the stuff I said I would give you," which is *extortion* rather than blackmail, not that that makes it any better, of course. (It's just as stupid to try to extort something from Sith as it is to blackmail them.)

Well, I don't think it matters to ordinary Imperials whether the Sith they're dealing with is a genuine lord or just an apprentice. Inquisitor being only an apprentice doesn't stop the ordinary Imperials from addressing him as "my lord" as soon as he makes it to Dromund Kaas. Him being an apprentice is important only when dealing with his fellow Sith. It also doesn't make him any less deadly to people trying to extort (thank you for pointing that out) something from him :)

Hmm, IIRC blowing up the ship of refugees (including children) in the imp side nar shadaa bonus series

In the same vein, I guess, blowing the doors on Imp Taris <Story Arc> finale so the shuttles are all caught in the explosion and everyone dies. Oh, and for added malice, kill Thana Vesh so she doesn't get to see you do it.

On Dromund Kass sending the Duchess' soldiers turned androids to the Empire instead of deactivating them. What Gratham did was pure Evil. I always choose to deactivate regardless how Dark my character. I just can't go there.

Personal bias: Letting Theron die or letting him live but banish him at the end of Iokath. I agree he should have found a way to tell you what was happening, but he didn't truly betray you. Welcome him home.

KIlling Jaesa's former master, her parents, forcing Nomen Karr to fall to the dark side, making Jaesa see it with her power, telling her you must kill her and make her beg for her life, then ordering her to decapitate Nomen Karr.

Bioware outdid themselves with that one. I couldn't have asked for a more satisfying romance arc as a Sith. Honorable mention to killing Grathan and making Vette watch as you bang his wife. Allowing a newly recruited Jaesa to torture Vette. Toying with Vette by removing her shock collar then putting it back on and mocking her.

Razing Makeb to the ground, Killing Senya and making Arcann think it was his doing. Ah, this game doesn't lack for amazing choices. My hats off to Bioware for making the Dark Side experience so utterly wicked and enjoyable. I wish we could replay old stories!

Edited by Dyne-

I would say killing Theron after the Zildrog story arc. He goes through a lot to pretend to be a traitor then you find out that he was on your side all along to bring the ZIldrog to the forefront so we can take them out. Even on my DS toons, I could not kill Theron. It is probably the most evil thing to do. Him and Lana are your two closest companions. He was never my favorite by any means but that was my choice for most "evil".

KIlling Jaesa's former master, her parents, forcing Nomen Karr to fall to the dark side, making Jaesa see it with her power, telling her you must kill her and make her beg for her life, then ordering her to decapitate Nomen Karr.

Bioware outdid themselves with that one. I couldn't have asked for a more satisfying romance arc as a Sith. Honorable mention to killing Grathan and making Vette watch as you bang his wife. Allowing a newly recruited Jaesa to torture Vette. Toying with Vette by removing her shock collar then putting it back on and mocking her.

Razing Makeb to the ground, Killing Senya and making Arcann think it was his doing. Ah, this game doesn't lack for amazing choices. My hats off to Bioware for making the Dark Side experience so utterly wicked and enjoyable. I wish we could replay old stories!

This here first time I plaued swtor years ago I rolled a sith Warr for my first class. I remember getting up to this part and rubbing my hands together while laughing. It's so evil you basically tell her her whole life is a lie