Is there a website showing Progress

I know, I know but I figured that considering a number of guilds are already probably racing for server firsts, these progress sites are likely to be already running. Personally, I am guessing that there will be ops completed within days after the official release if not sooner.

Edit: BTW Zeppelin, I love your signature.

Edited by DarkGreenGames

I personally hope they dont start posting progress or anything like that and if somoene does they make em take it down. Reason for this is a simple one if you are in one of the better guilds on your server you will know and so will other ppl around you if they can inspeced your gear. So whats the point of posting it across the net? Lastly i hope they stay grounded to not allowing anyone to have mods period. no tanking no healing no dps and definatly no dbm running. Then ppl can really see skills vrs o my mods tell me what to do and when to do it type of players.

There won't be any real accuracy to progression measuring till achievements are put in that can be referenced from an armory style website. Otherwise the only option is to wait for user submitted data like in the days of yore.

parasite lol what?

Read the rules dude.

•Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.

•Attempt to play your BioWare game on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by BioWare.

Which is awesome be nice to see no dbm counting timers down. Be nice to see who can actually do their jobs vrs o sorry guys its patch day, my mods arnt working properly i cant do my job.

Edited by morganlion

parasite lol what?

Read the rules dude.

•Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.

•Attempt to play your BioWare game on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by BioWare.

Which is awesome be nice to see no dbm counting timers down. Be nice to see who can actually do their jobs vrs o sorry guys its patch day, my mods arnt working properly i cant do my job.

Neither of those rules have anything to do with addons, lmao. Bots =/= addons.

You understand what a add on is right its a mod take danger boss mod for dbm. Ever notice when you download say dbm a dps meter and god knows what else you use they ask for a donation. They ask because some programer wrote the script for that "mod" and hes not allowed to charge for it since the said company can turn around and sue if the programar started charging money for it. So the grey area is ask for a donation. Anywho a bot is a scripted program as well so yes its the same damn thing.

You are going to ask me well why does say wow allow mods then and i honestly dont know maybe they have a angle but i remember having any mods in that game was a ban we are talking back in the day tho.

You understand what a add on is right its a mod take danger boss mod for dbm. Ever notice when you download say dbm a dps meter and god knows what else you use they ask for a donation. They ask because some programer wrote the script for that "mod" and hes not allowed to charge for it since the said company can turn around and sue if the programar started charging money for it. So the grey area is ask for a donation. Anywho a bot is a scripted program as well so yes its the same damn thing.

You are going to ask me well why does say wow allow mods then and i honestly dont know maybe they have a angle but i remember having any mods in that game was a ban we are talking back in the day tho.

After deciphering what it is you just wrote here, I still have no idea what you're getting at. Addons are not bots. There is no argument here. It's just not true.

And Blizzard banned people who used addons? Raiders were using meters in MC.

After deciphering what it is you just wrote here, I still have no idea what you're getting at. Addons are not bots. There is no argument here. It's just not true.

And Blizzard banned people who used addons? Raiders were using meters in MC.

To be fair at the very beginning you could write an addon that would allow you to bot in wow....it was actually pretty cool way to get around....like if you were questing and needed to get to the nearest flight point.....you would just create a path with a starting point.....when you used the addon...your character would run straight to the starting point you set up on the map....then follow your waypoints to the flightpoint was super useful

couple that with that auto combat addon that someone else created....and you have a bot.

And yes, people were banned for it...

That being said, I personally think there should be a hard limit on what you can have for an addon....or a dps meter that you can't post in any form of chat...or it's own special channel that you can ignore. (I like the dbm but I don't think it's necessary, I especially hate the spammyness of it).

A metrics website is also useful