LS/DS and Grey Alignments

Zyllos

From beta, I remember trying to stay Grey on my Sage. The issue became that there is no benefit (and actually a huge negative to not being able to equip a lot of various equipment in the game) for being a Grey player instead of LS/DS.

So I was kinda wondering if anyone experienced this also and either has heard that BW is going to implement Grey playstyles or maybe it is already in the game and I just completely missed it.

(and actually a huge negative to not being able to equip a lot of various equipment in the game) for being a Grey player instead of LS/DS.

There's actually very little equipment in the game that requires LS or DS, no orange item does, and none of the mods do either. So other then cosmetics there's no reason at all to equip LS or DS gear.

In fact you can actually pull the mods out of LS/DS gear and put them in normal orange gear. I have the mods and crystal out of a DS I saber in my Shadows saber and he's LS II.

Some relics are easier to find as LS/DS but there's neutral versions out there for everything. Also the crafted relics are in some ways better then the others.

BW does have some plans on putting in some neutral only gear at some point, but I don't think they said anything about what kind of priority that is.

ctrl + right click on an item.

the item mod stations had their functionaility removed in beta.

I know that...lol

What I mean is if I received a new orange item and I want the mod out of it, how do I remove it? Or am I misunderstanding what VanorDM what saying?

What I mean is if I received a new orange item and I want the mod out of it, how do I remove it?

Ctrl + right click on it and then right click on the mod itself in the item window, it will put the mod into your inventory.

You don't need to equip an item to add/remove the mods.

Ok, so you can remove mods off an orange item? See, I thought once mods are placed, they are permanently placed there but can be replaced with a new one.

Thanks, thats good to know.

Now to regain all those lost LS points to make up for my previous bad deeds...:D