Early Access complaint

ethrom

The early access system is not working. It is not fair. They need to follow what they implied in getting us to give them our money early. I understood if I paid early I would get in early. As simple as that. It was not that I might or might not be deemed eligible. I have friends who bought and redeemed after me and they are already in the 'early' release.

I opened a support ticket via the link and heard nothing. I figure at this point they will let me in the day before release. My question now to Origin, Bioware and EA is how do I cancel my digital order? Why should I pay you more moeny if you are not going to follow your own promotions " Pay us early and you will get in early" I did not see a maybe anywhere ?

What disappoints me is how companies in general take advantage of their customer base! I probably will get in on the 19th LOL that is wrong! They advertised buy early to get in early. I was lead to believe you get in staggeered based on when you bought and redeemed ..They obviously are not following that and I have not seen any official comment on why this is not the case!

Yes, I will probably get in before the 20th (I hope). After these emails lol I doubt it ..It has taken some of the enjoyment out of the game to see that this is just another fiasco and example of company not caring about their clients

Seriously man, it said UP TO FIVE DAYS.. guess what today should have been their official "start" to it and its the start of the day. quit yer trolling quit yer whining you'll get in early and they said MAY GET IN UP TO. And they said it in GIGANTIC FREAKING LETTERS LIKE THIS, that means you MIGHT POSSIBLY MAYBE WE HOPE get in MAYBE 5, 4,3, 2, or 1 day early... That doesn't gaurentee your butt access NOW or SEVEN days early.

For all of those people who say "QUIT YUR B**CHING".. I have this to say.. First off, WE are the Customers!! I have EVERY right to complain when I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING DONE WRONG! If you do not feel like you have been lied to.. which we clearly have... then you do not have a right to make others feel like they do not have the right to complain! Second, let me give you scenario that may help you change your mind...

You, me, and 500 other people are standing in line for a music concert for insert your favorite band here and we all have been waiting to see this band for years.. and it has FINALLY came to our town and we cant wait for it start! As we wait, the ticket taker announces " All those who wish to pay now, can do so.... those who do not.. will not be penalized.. we are just accepting money now!!" You on the hand do not want to pay right this second because first and formost you want to know WHEN THE BAND IS ACTUALLY GONNA ARRIVE!! the ticket taker wont say, so you hold unto your money until you get more details, and hey lets be honest about it... you think your going to be treated the same! A little later the man comes back out and says alright.. all those who pay me upfront can get inside the concert hall before others and watch the warm ups for the band. hrmmm this sounds a little more tempting... so eventually you pay.. still thinking your going to be treated the say.. others in line paid before you but also paid less than you.. you want to pay the big bucks so you can get RIGHT UP CLOSE to the band. Hell, some even bought backstage passes!! which was twice price of a regular ticket.. A few hours later the ticket taker comes back outside and says.."All those who paid me the very first time, can go ahead.. come on in.. PLUS you get to meet the band!!" So the man, in fact... lied to you! there was a hidden subclause he did not tell you upfront.. So your asking the man... excuse me sir.. I paid more money.. can I go in with everyone else?? NOPE!! you ask "why not? I can see the door.. its right there.. all you have to do is open it!" dont care... sucks to be you! should have paid me the first time" WELL YOU DIDNT SAY THAT BEFORE!!! so you see.. its not so much that I care about what has happened... its the fact that I wasnt GIVEN all the facts up front... and WE thought no matter when it was preordered we were all going to be treated the same way..

You are absolutely right. We are the customer's, and we were informed ahead of time that we *MAY* get access up to five days ahead of time. That means you could get access at any point, on any one of those days, BioWare, Origin, EA, etc. never guaranteed access on the 15th. That would be an assumption made by the customer base. Make sure you actually read the information you are presented.

If you don't like the possibility that you may only get one day early... don't pre-order. It's as simple as that. I work customer service for an ISP, and it's people that troll like this, without reason, without fully reading and investigating issues and concerns before crawling down customer service's throat or whining or trolling a forum, is the reason why customer service phone and email queues are so long.

For those that have legitimate issues, they have to wait due to people that don't want to read or can't realize that "UP TO" means any time between the early access date and the official release date.

Grow up...

The early access system is not working. It is not fair. They need to follow what they implied in getting us to give them our money early. I understood if I paid early I would get in early. As simple as that. It was not that I might or might not be deemed eligible. I have friends who bought and redeemed after me and they are already in the 'early' release.

I opened a support ticket via the link and heard nothing. I figure at this point they will let me in the day before release. My question now to Origin, Bioware and EA is how do I cancel my digital order? Why should I pay you more moeny if you are not going to follow your own promotions " Pay us early and you will get in early" I did not see a maybe anywhere ?

dude file a consumer fraud report and a F.B.I. fraud report on this type of stuff I did !!

and I got my file back for a court cause against them !.

**** you swtor.. I lost al respect for your company and your game. The only thing i was looking forward to was gettin on first to register the name that i always pick.. And now that's gone to ****... I hope you're company suffers huge financial losses you thieving scums.

Maybe certain companies should take things like this into consideration before announcing certain things ahead of time... I purchased a product. I want that product to be given to me when it was promised. Not given to a few days before it was actually promised to all. If it would have said all this upfront, I doubt there would be this big a deal over it. But the truth of the matter is it that it wasn't and was only give weeks before it took affect. When I go out a cell phone, I want to be told upfront what the conditions are. Not after I get home and start using it. Its just the principle of the matter... thats all