Color schemes

TheCrazyPlayer

Before I start complaining (which will begin shortly), I do want to say that I really enjoy the Strongholds concept, and I'm hoping my comments will help improve it in the future.

While the availability of various items is a bit of a problem (and something I'm sure people will comment on at length), my current problem is this: nothing matches. Never mind that I can't get some items I really want, or that they are only available it HUGE sizes, none of the colors match each other, except for the basic items. Let me give you an example:

I have have the Dromund Kaas Stronghold. I want to decorate it in mostly Sith colors, meaning reds and purples. There isn't all that much that is red or purple. There is one lighting option (not released yet at the time of this writing), one bed, and two couches in red, and one table that's sort of purple. And, really, none of them go well together.

I actually really like the variety of styles available, but the color palates are preset, and don't mix well (similar to the problem with armor colors at launch).

What can be done? Personally, I like the idea of being able to set the color scheme of a given Stronghold (similar to how Dyes set the color scheme of your armor), and then automatically setting every item placed into the Stronghold to match (again, like what is done with armor), but I'm sure there will be other suggestions.

TL;DR: Let us set the color scheme of a Stronghold, then make items match.

Looking way back to the days of UO (Ultima Online)- furniture dye tubs. Have something that you can use to change the colors of each piece of furniture- and have several colors available and not from a lucky draw cartel coin lottery. Make it so that anyone can get the colors that they want, and can change them easily.

We should also be able to change the wall and floor colors as well.