For the 100th time.....

micnevv

This may be the millionth thread on the matter but Jung Ma is a dead server, 60 people at prime times VS 250 on prophecy of the Five. And as a PvP'er with the only option of WZ's in the game it is currently impossible to get anything done on the server due to no people queueing up.

I'm asking you, scratch that - begging you to get my characters transferred over.

Just please give us character transfers, at least for jung ma.

This may be the millionth thread on the matter but Jung Ma is a dead server, 60 people at prime times VS 250 on prophecy of the Five. And as a PvP'er with the only option of WZ's in the game it is currently impossible to get anything done on the server due to no people queueing up.

I'm asking you, scratch that - begging you to get my characters transferred over.

Just please give us character transfers, at least for jung ma.

/signed

Same goes for me as well. Its ridiculous. Really need to give transfers to folks on Jung Ma.

They don't care. I have sent an in game ticket, an email ticket and we have obviously many posts asking for some answers. The threads have been ignored and the tickets have both given this response:

Thank you for contacting us with your question about the Population at Jung Ma Server.

All of the most up-to-date Star Wars: The Old Republic information currently available can be found on our website at: http://www.swtor.com/

Unfortunately, the information that you are requesting has not yet been made available to players through the official website, so I am unable to comment further on your question

They don't care. I have sent an in game ticket, an email ticket and we have obviously many posts asking for some answers. The threads have been ignored and the tickets have both given this response:

Thank you for contacting us with your question about the Population at Jung Ma Server.

All of the most up-to-date Star Wars: The Old Republic information currently available can be found on our website at: http://www.swtor.com/

Unfortunately, the information that you are requesting has not yet been made available to players through the official website, so I am unable to comment further on your question

I get the same response. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't you all keep these threads in ONE MASSIVE thread? This is making our server look like whiney brats. It's all clutter and they've given us PLENTY OF REPLIES now that they won't be doing merges or transfers until F2P.

Do you see how many duplicate threads there are? Petes-sake! I know it's tough putting up with this but act like an adult. Merge JungMa? MERGE THESE THREADS!

Can't you all keep these threads in ONE MASSIVE thread? This is making our server look like whiney brats. It's all clutter and they've given us PLENTY OF REPLIES now that they won't be doing merges or transfers until F2P.

Do you see how many duplicate threads there are? Petes-sake! I know it's tough putting up with this but act like an adult. Merge JungMa? MERGE THESE THREADS!

I wouldnt mind if the entire first 5 pages were all threads similar to this, maybe THEN they'd freaking look.

Signed.

Being stuck on Jung Ma is horrible. Most have re-rolled onto PoT5 having to leave their legacies behind.

This dead server has cost me a Legecy in the mid 40's, a guild bank with 5 tabs, several clan members that don't want to re-roll. I am very close to canceling my sub and giving another game a chance.

Can't you all keep these threads in ONE MASSIVE thread? This is making our server look like whiney brats...

Really? Just because people voice their rightful displeasure with Bioware and being on a dead server, you call them whiney brats? lol. I'm surprised there are people still paying to play on Jung Ma tbh. The Q times are meh even in peak times. Rateds are non existent. The game is basically dead.

The more people that flood these forums the better. The more people that voice their opinions on how ****** Bioware's Customer Service is, the better. Being stuck on a dead server is absolutely aweful. I quit the game I really enjoyed playing because Bioware would not let us transfer. How many more have quit over the last month or so as well? Too many.

The thing that really pisses me off, as well as many others I've talked to is, they have already transfered people off the server. Whether it was with the merges, or the Ajunta Pall guys who came over, complained about the lag, and got transfered again back to a West Coast Server. So what does this say? They CAN transfer anyone off Jung Ma, but don't. They just let them suffer on a dead server, eventhough they have hundreds of complaints logged, tons of tickets esculated, phone calls esculated, and even letters written to Bioware. You think they care? They don't!

....Jung Ma is a dead server, 60 people at prime times VS 250 on prophecy of the Five....

One Fleet is 250. Sometimes there are 3 Fleets. That's 750 people on the Fleet on Prophecy of the Five

Dark Empire rerolled on Pot5 as many know, which brought me back to the game the thought of playing on a populated server. Ive seen numbers higher than 60 (Jung Ma Fleet) on all the planets.. even Quesh lol. I feel bad for people playing on Jung Ma. Hopefully you guys finally get server transfers before too many people quit the game for good.

Rerolling after 7 lvl 50's, maxed legacy, tons of legacy perks, top rankings for pvp, was probably one of the worst things I've had to do throughout my 10++ yrs of playing mmo's. The worst part is, all it would have taken was someone to push a button or two, and it would have been done. Seems pretty complicated I know.

Ilbis PT - Dark Empire

Why does everyone always mention just Pot5? I made a trooper on The Harbinger (I'm in Arizona so I want West Coast as I was on Ajunta Pal, never wanted Jung Ma) and they have even higher pop rates from what I've seen listed for Pot5.

Ya, I was on Ajunta Pal as well. I live on West same as you do. I rolled on a west coast server for a reason.

BW put me on Jung Ma, east coast...*** is up with that....

Ya, I was on Ajunta Pal as well. I live on West same as you do. I rolled on a west coast server for a reason.

BW put me on Jung Ma, east coast...*** is up with that....

*** is up with that is that it was the biggest RP-PvP server. There was no other choice when merging the servers.

Great post Ilbis , could not have said it better and completely agree.

As for why people mention Pot5, it is because it is an east coast pvp server.

Stop it is the ONLY east coast pvp server.

I prefer an east coast server because I don't want prime time pvp to be in the middle of the night for most of the country.

Also sad as it is, you can RP on any server, you just need a few good people.

But you CANNOT pvp with a few good people therefore I am willing to sacrifice a few RP'rs

For a real chance to pvp in any kind of Timely manner.

Pvp is the main reason I login, but with the complete lack of competition and horrific ques times, and frequent freezing problems, despite the star wars RP opportunity I am finding other things to occupy my time.

F2p WILL NOT FIX Jung ma.

You will get an influx of mediocre players who will be immature, won't RP, and will be absolutely dreadful in pvp.

For heavens sake merge Jung ma with pot5 already and save people from leaving this game in droves.

The topic of Jung ma being a dead server overshadows general chat constantly.

Making all those people , sadly 50-70 per night wait another month for paid transfers

IS MORALLY WRONG.

FFS if you want 5-10 bucks for a transfer, we will pay it now, just let us go,

We still want to play , what can you possibly gain from agitating the remaining jung ma players?

Answer nothing , both parties will lose.

Edited by SithLordSix
Spelling

Great post Ilibis , could not have said it better and completely agree.

As for why people mention Pot5, it is because it is an east coast pvp server.

Stop it is the ONLY east coast pvp server.

I prefer an east coast server because I don't want prime time pvp to be in the middle of the night for most of the country.

Also sad as it is, you can RP on any server, you just need a few good people.

But you CANNOT pvp with a few good people therefore I am willing to sacrifice a few RP'rs

For a real chance to pvp in any kind of Timely manner.

Pvp is the main reason I login, but with the complete lack of competition and horrific ques times, and frequent freezing problems, despite the star wars RP opportunity I am finding other things to occupy my time.

F2p WILL NOT FIX Jung ma.

You will get an influx of mediocre players who will be immature, won't RP, and will be absolutely dreadful in pvp.

For heavens sake merge Jung ma with pot5 already and save people from leving this game in droves.

The topic of Jung ma being a dead server overshadows general chat constantly.

Making all those people , sadly 50-70 per night wait another month for paid transfers

IS MORALLY WRONG.

FFS if you want 5-10 bucks for a transfer, we will pay it now, just let us go,

We still want to play , what can you possibly gain from agitating the remaining jung ma players?

Answer nothing , both parties will lose.

Agreed, people who actually like the game are being treated like **** and are considering leaving, if not, have already left. TORstatus doesn't lie, people are still leaving Jung Ma every day, hasn't stabilized.

Agreed, people who actually like the game are being treated like **** and are considering leaving, if not, have already left. TORstatus doesn't lie, people are still leaving Jung Ma every day, hasn't stabilized.

Everytime the servers go down I get giddy like "maybe this is the transfer patch!"

I am continually dissapointed....but I keep getting my hopes up D:

Honestly the server pop isnt good but id rather have a low population than have my computer lag out whenever I log into the fleet. Plus it is nice to be able read the chat without having to continuously scroll back up.

Also if you look at the dozens of "this server is dead, merge us!" threads you will noticed that most of them are started by about 5 different people and most of the agreeing posts are by those same 5 people.

By the way the Jung Ma Imperial Fleet hit 150 earilier this week.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Honestly the server pop isnt good but id rather have a low population than have my computer lag out whenever I log into the fleet. Plus it is nice to be able read the chat without having to continuously scroll back up.

Also if you look at the dozens of "this server is dead, merge us!" threads you will noticed that most of them are started by about 5 different people and most of the agreeing posts are by those same 5 people.

By the way the Jung Ma Imperial Fleet hit 150 earilier this week.

I spent 90 minutes queued waiting for a flashpoint to pop.

Ended up not getting to do the flashpoint at all.

Also, the 5 people thing might be true, haven't paid attention to it, but I have noticed it's the same 5 people talking this server up as well, so it works both ways. Might wanna point that out in the future, makes you sound less biased.

Gotta say, it's pretty bad. Getting tired of playing against the same 40-50 people in WZs. The Queues still take too long during non-primetime, and an hour or so after primetime at night they don't even pop at all.

The GTN is barren of basic supplies like Augments. Went to buy a Cunning Aug for my Sniper yesterday and the only 22 Augs available were 295K. That's just stupid.

Please BW just let some of us that really want to PvP transfer to Pot5. I will pay to do so.