The Black Forge - International progression guild on TRE

Sejvk

The Black Forge is recruiting skillfull players!

We are small international PVE oriented progression guild, playing on empire side.

Our progress imps side:

- TR 5/5 HM (pre nerf) (6th guild which killed Revan)

- TOS 5/5 HM (pre nerf)

- TFB NiM 5/5 with time run

- S&V NiM 7/7 with time run

- DF NiM 5/5 (pre nerf) with time run

- DP NiM 5/5 (pre nerf) with time run

We are looking for new players to join our ranks, and fight together through 4.0 and future content.

We need players who have:

- skill

- will to learn

- experience

- plenty of time for raiding durring new content progression

Our prime time riding is 20.00 - 23.30 GMT+1, mostly from Monday to Friday, sometime on weekends.

We are most interested in progression raiding, but we are playing PVP and do other activities as well.

If you think you have what it takes, feel free to whisper Sejv, Theville ingame or visit our site!

• 3 months later...
Aparently they are ONLY looking to recruit players with FULL 224 gear and will not accept anything less. Maybe they should make this clear on their post so people dont waste their time applying. Edited by _ray_

Absolutely b******t. We are accepting decent players. But since we are mostly interested in NiM raiding, or other challenging content, of course - more geared player is better for us. Buts this is not most important thing. First thing is person with brain...

But when there are people that whispering that wan't do NiM's, "progression" etc. - when im asking how is looking their dps - and reply is 5,5 K - well thats not gonna go.

Edited by Sejvk

• 3 weeks later...
Aparently they are ONLY looking to recruit players with FULL 224 gear and will not accept anything less. Maybe they should make this clear on their post so people dont waste their time applying.

I am totally irrelevant in this thread, but this is so wrong I just had to write something, I myself am a member of a "nightmare" guild with pre.nerf kills and all that, in the current patch it's so freaking easy to gear up a player, run one or two operations which might take a slight bit over an hour and the player will go from full 188 to 220/224 gear. Nightmare guilds have a very limited pool of players which we can recruit, very few are "good enough" and we like to give all players a chance, the assumption that any guild that looks to recruiting nightmare capable raiders would put a gear requirement is pure ********.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Hey guys ... any room for newcomers in the game who are willing to progress in the game ?

The originals Black Forgers left mate.

there is another team, that played with them, and the GM fall into me

feel free to whisper me in game "Threzyan" for inquiry.

:)

Edited by Threjyan