Legacy skill suggestion for crafters.

CaliJoe

Perhaps is has been suggested before. I know there is an 'augment' chance you can open up on your legacy. Curious, if BW considered a 'Re-engineering' chance you can open up on your legacy? The obvious upside is you can pop purples quicker but on the downside the GTN is flooded with purple crafts which in turn turns purple to "green". So maybe I am answering my own question? I am curious if that was considered.

Perhaps is has been suggested before. I know there is an 'augment' chance you can open up on your legacy. Curious, if BW considered a 'Re-engineering' chance you can open up on your legacy? The obvious upside is you can pop purples quicker but on the downside the GTN is flooded with purple crafts which in turn turns purple to "green". So maybe I am answering my own question? I am curious if that was considered.

Yes you answered your own question: on the downside the GTN is flooded with purple crafts which in turn turns purple to "green".

I'd like such a RE legacy bonus. However, I don't see a purple flood on the GTN. At least not on my server. But then again, I don't know how you define "flood" in this case. ;) Are 20 purples on the GTN a flood for example?

On Jedi Sentinel the purple gear is like 20:1 to the green (i.e. purple is 20 items for every 1 green). No one really sells the green or the blue because purple is better! Also the pricing isn't that much different (i.e. assuming you needed a piece and were short on cash so going for the absolute cheapest thing you could find).

Short of you being a strict F2P player that refuses to drop a single dime on the game, most everyone can use purple gear...

Blak