Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DEVS Storyline feedback and request for more interactions, especially LIs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
DEVS Storyline feedback and request for more interactions, especially LIs

kladza
04.08.2016 , 03:11 PM | #11
totally agree with this
get free subscription and other unique rewards: http://www.swtor.com/r/xy5qnv

Kfab
04.12.2016 , 07:12 AM | #12
I'm on board with all of the above. Especially bringing Balkar and Scourge back.
I shot first!

grania
04.12.2016 , 09:17 AM | #13
I'm not even sure if my characters who are romancing Theron have had *ahem* "fade to black"s with him. It's so ambiguous and well, sparse, that I can't say whether all they've done is smooch or not, heh.

Not that I expect the game to completely revolve around romance or anything. And heck, the flirts I do get are so, so, so... cringey. But, the only times I know for sure there is some sort of relationship going on is because of those letters. That seems like an indication to me that either Theron is the worst boyfriend ever or that maybe we could use a few more interactions. "Interactions" *wink wink*

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

JennyFlynn
04.12.2016 , 09:50 AM | #14
I'm pretty sure my gals have been bangin' Theron in the bushes on Yavin and then had him again in the little cantina scene. The guy's pretty adventurous, he doesn't like plain bedrooms.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

grania
04.12.2016 , 10:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
I'm pretty sure my gals have been bangin' Theron in the bushes on Yavin and then had him again in the little cantina scene. The guy's pretty adventurous, he doesn't like plain bedrooms.
Haha, I promise you I got an imagination as good as yours, but I require a game that's supposedly based on story, to actually give me some story. Otherwise, you and I should be getting paid for writing our "interactions" ourselves

And actually, that bit about the bushes really had me laughing, because during that scene I was like "did we just do it? right here in the woods..?"

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

JennyFlynn
04.12.2016 , 10:19 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Haha, I promise you I got an imagination as good as yours, but I require a game that's supposedly based on story, to actually give me some story. Otherwise, you and I should be getting paid for writing our "interactions" ourselves

And actually, that bit about the bushes really had me laughing, because during that scene I was like "did we just do it? right here in the woods..?"
Hahaha me too and the first character I ever romanced him on was my Jedi Consular.. she was really like "Did we just.. in the bushes.. with your mom just several feet away..?"
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

lilietsecaus
04.14.2016 , 02:10 AM | #17
Sign me on, too!
More interactions - even if loop conversations as some are in Mass Effect or Dragon Age: Origins - would be appreciated.
Shadows can hide you as the light burns you..

JediAkemi
04.14.2016 , 11:01 AM | #18
Loving these ideas

TalonVII
04.14.2016 , 11:47 AM | #19
Yeah, the story has been quite bland. LIs are just kinda flat. You do some early stuff with Lana, then just nothing. And some other nitpicks I have with the story, but I agree, some more depth to the story would be awesome.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

LordDelectus
04.14.2016 , 01:53 PM | #20
I absolutely agree! The little touches in any game make it so much more endearing.

I always like hearing the responses of certain companions to a new planet, it is small, but makes the world so much more real.

I want to see Theron and Satele interact more. Jace Malcom needs to come into the picture. Talk about delicious drama!

What I would love most is for a great interaction of old LI's to new ones with Theron or Lana. Choices that matter right? If you cheated on some companions, I think a confrontation and eventual abandonment would only make perfect sense!