Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dumb question but when is the next part of the story due?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Dumb question but when is the next part of the story due?

Chugster
03.04.2018 , 10:04 AM | #1
Ive just recently come back and just finished Copero and was wondering if we know when the next part of the story is due?

BW have really got their story mojo back with KOTTE and the following missions
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting

Paulsutherland
03.04.2018 , 10:05 AM | #2
5.9, We're going to Nathema :O

DarthDymond
03.04.2018 , 11:58 PM | #3
Next story segment is will be part of Update 5.9, sometime in April (no set date yet, but I'd assume fairly late in the month):
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

April – Game Update 5.9 - The Nathema Conspiracy
Flashpoint:
  • This year’s story has shown the final ramifications of the path that Valkorion first chose when he devastated Nathema, so it’s only natural that we go there to bring that story to its exciting conclusion.
[. . .]

Companions:
  • Companion Return: Felix Iresso – The Jedi Consular’s loyal soldier has had a rough time these last few years – can the Consular help him?
  • Companion Return: Mako and Akaavi - Bounty Hunters and Smugglers are reunited with this duo, who’ve been working together during the players’ absence.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Tashia
03.11.2018 , 09:57 AM | #4
from what I read ( and doing the math) ...
the date is May 1st ---- it has been pushed back a week last I read .....
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......