Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chasing History - Screw You Bioware!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Chasing History - Screw You Bioware!

Saseav
01.26.2012 , 05:39 AM | #11
it's depressing really. especially how close they were..
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

ByronixHero
01.26.2012 , 08:03 AM | #12
I'm unsure whether I did this mission or not - is it in the bonus series of quests? I think I haven't done those.
So as not to spoil people:

Spoiler

I haven't played KOTOR (although I bought it recently and intend to go through it), so at the time it didn't make a lot of sense to me if that's the one.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Guildrum
01.26.2012 , 08:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
I agree and normally I am all for defending bioware, but they really messed this one up. I was invested what saying those people and looking forward to seeing their descendants. Why the heck did they screw me on that???????

To me the idea of this promised land that no one could come back from was one that was deep under the city and had its own energy shield. An energy shield would have protected the place from the bombardment and they should have built a civilization after the world was destroyed.
Every good story doesn't necessarily have a happy ending.

Would you rather be dead, or live 300 years on a rakghoul-infested mudhole of a planet where you are more likely to step on broken chunks of shrapnel than actual grass?

Obadaya
01.26.2012 , 08:21 AM | #14
I was pretty sad to find out what happened. I barely remember the quest from when I played KOTOR so long ago. Pretty depressing watching them forget and lose vital knowledge over the generations.